• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I've felt alot of feelings over the last few months but the one that is extremely prominent for me that I've admittedly neglected to ignore given my priority list but is now really rearing its ugly head which it has a few times prior is loneliness

I'm an extrovert always have been,i wanna be around people i wanna be with people i wanna be noticed by people etc…but my social battery hasn't been getting its charge these last few months especially particularly my own doing not wanting to open myself up since the incident but even if i did want to i have no one i can really talk to anyway

It's gotten especially bad today after a mental breakdown i had this morning i was overwhelmed to fuck and had no one i could really talk to about it i was just stuck in public freaking out like a mother fucker and I couldn't do anything but feel my head exploding and misfiring constantly…

I just can't take this anymore…i just can't but what can i even do nothing but sit and suffer with my own isolation because what else can i do but be ignored outcasted overlooked and so on

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meteora and NumbItAll
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I feel for you.... I ve been through many years of isolation and loneliness.... it is hell. 🫂

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
Sadshark

Sadshark

Apr 1, 2024
interesting, I always thought that communicative people attracted other people and were never alone. In a way I'm jealous of you, you had a girlfriend and a best friend. whereas I usually screw up long before I can get close to people.

Reactions: escape_from_hell
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
interesting, I always thought that communicative people attracted other people and were never alone. In a way I'm jealous of you, you had a girlfriend and a best friend. whereas I usually screw up long before I can get close to people.
When did i ever say about having a gf? If ur talking about blue or kimchi we never dated so yea

Reactions: Sadshark
Sadshark

Sadshark

Apr 1, 2024
My bad. Either way, you can spend quality time with them and that's what matters.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923