• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Well, after all this time (!) I am still discovering new things in the treatment of depression and this is something I hadn't seen before:

The article is very interesting. There is one research paper I've found which is small but good results - and below is some info from Reddit:

Abstract

In this double-blind pilot study, 20 significantly depressed patients who all met the DSM-III R criteria for major depression were given a single subcutaneous injection of either 10 mg MIF-1 (Pro-Leu-Gly-NH2) or placebo on each of 5 consecutive days. Treatments were reversed for a second week of 5 consecutive daily injections. At the end of the first week, the group receiving MIF-1 was significantly improved on all rating scales as compared with the group receiving placebo. Eight out of 9 patients receiving MIF-1 showed marked improvement (score ≤ 7 on the Hamilton Scale) as compared with only 2 of 11 patients receiving saline (P<0.01). Administration of MIF-1 during the second week to the patients who had received placebo during the first week resulted in substantial improvement so that by the end of the second week the two groups were indistinguishable.

Well, you can get it here.
Or in one of those places: hellobio, cpcscientific, bachem, peptides international (pepnet).
The peptide is also known by the following names:
1. Pro-Leu-Gly-NH2
2. Melanostatin
3. MSH release–inhibiting hormone
4. Melanocyte-inhibiting factor

The dose is 10mg (Subcutaneous injection) for 7-10 days. According to the studies, There is a U-shaped dose-response curve so the dosing protocol has to be exact. taking too much for to long could actually make it ineffective. If you order the peptide it will come in a powder form and would need to be reconstituted (see video) using bacteriostatic water and then you just inject it using insulin syringes. Easy! Just remember to do it exactly as they did it in the study.
Legal disclaimer: Be aware that I'm a professional doctor and I can absolutely guaranty your safety If you choose to go ahead with it NOT! ;)
If anyone reads this and can advise - as I haven't taken this kind of thing before. The bottle I have found is 50 mg, and the dose is 10 mg a day. Would it be a case of weighing the powder on a weighing scale, then mixing it with bacteriostatic water?

Then learning to inject myself! New skills ;)

Last edited: