• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

immrw

immrw

Jan 22, 2023
I have bilateral hip dysplasia.

basically my hip bones are disfigured from birth and I need reconstructive bone surgery to fix it.

Well I did the surgery on my right hip, and now the pain is worse. I think the screws they put in are fucking with my muscles.

This surgery was supposed to be the final step. This was supposed to heal my pain. It does for most people.

When dogs have hip dysplasia and can't get surgery, the deemed "humane" thing they do is euthanasia.

Please explain to me why the humane thing for me isn't euthanasia? I did everything I could for this deformity and the pain is still there. Why should I suffer every day while dogs get to find peace?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WearyWanderer, divinemistress36, leavingthesoultrap and 7 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I just find this heart breaking. No one should be expected to live in pain. I'm so sorry. I agree- it's utterly barbaric.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
persimmon

persimmon

Student
Jan 21, 2024

basically my hip bones are disfigured from birth and I need reconstructive bone surgery to fix it.

Well I did the surgery on my right hip, and now the pain is worse. I think the screws they put in are fucking with my muscles.

This surgery was supposed to be the final step. This was supposed to heal my pain. It does for most people.

When dogs have hip dysplasia and can't get surgery, the deemed "humane" thing they do is euthanasia.

Please explain to me why the humane thing for me isn't euthanasia? I did everything I could for this deformity and the pain is still there. Why should I suffer every day while dogs get to find peace?
I feel for you, man. Everything you say is true.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just beyond hellish and unacceptable to me how humans are expected to continue suffering no matter what, I'm sorry that you have to suffer so extremely with no peaceful way to die, I really despise this world where there's only compassion to animals and not humans.

F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023

I also have incurable severe chronic pain with no possibility for quality of life and have thought the exact same thing.

I had two dogs growing up and when both got too sick to have any quality of life we 'put them to sleep'. Why I'm treated any differently is mind boggling. I'm treated far worse than a dog.

• Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer, rotciv, consider and 1 other person