moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
Yeap, you are right. Or we make revolution or we will gonna die soon. Dont get it why you guys are arguing.
I think the problem is everybody has their own view and take and it always gets political when climate change comes up. I take it personally because I am very attached to nature and animals.

I try to be optimistic, even on here, but I'm pretty sure there's no hope, nor really needs to be I guess.

Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
I think the problem is everybody has their own view and take and it always gets political when climate change comes up. I take it personally because I am very attached to nature and animals.

I try to be optimistic, even on here, but I'm pretty sure there's no hope, nor really needs to be I guess.
If you don't mind, may I ask why you are here? I mean, what brings you here? It's very sad that everyone comes together in this post with so many similarities between our ideas, it's sad that everything will go away soon. I don't know, I'm a little emotional today. We are all seeing Gaia sufferring.
In Brazil this week we had another heat bubble, in Rio the temperature reached 58 degrees Celsius. In São Paulo 40 degrees Celsius. It's crazy. My daughter suffers a lot, we are all suffering here. It's so sad.

Search for the intense heat that came to brazil last days:

Last edited:
moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
If you don't mind, may I ask why you are here?
On this forum? Like everyone else I assume, I fight with dread a lot. On this post? Because this is something that means a lot to me. I too hate seeing Gaia so sick.

In Brazil this week we had another heat bubble, in Rio the temperature reached 58 degrees Celsius. In São Paulo 40 degrees Celsius. It's crazy. My daughter suffers a lot, we are all suffering here. It's so sad.

It really is getting unbearable and I can't imagine what it's like to be a parent and watch your child suffer. I'm from the west coast US and the fires have been getting worse and worse. It's still quite hot, and it's supposed to be autumn. I'm sorry things in Brazil are so hard for you. I feel bad as an American who benefits off of the skewed distribution of goods you mention. I think of the global south a lot. It hurts that so many are ignorant, and often willfully, to how terrible we treat ourselves and our home.

Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí