• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I started lithium on Tuesday and Tuesday evening felt really sick, was the same all day Wednesday so didn't eat and then lastnight was throwing up all night. I've not eaten anything dodgy and all I can think of is it's the lithium.
I've tried to get my CPN today but she's not on call.

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Had the same issue at first. Make sure you drink lots of water or gatorade helps a lot. Start with small meals or whatever you can stomach. Should go away within a week or 2

Reactions: Rachel74
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Awww no. Hope it subsides. Hope you don't have to break into your stash of meto :happy:

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Had the same issue at first. Make sure you drink lots of water or gatorade helps a lot. Start with small meals or whatever you can stomach. Should go away within a week or 2
That's good to know. As this is my last chance medication so hope it passes.
Awww no. Hope it subsides. Hope you don't have to break into your stash of meto :happy:
Nearly did lastnight. Luckily had puppy pads on the floor as I didn't make it to the bathroom!
Kept thinking please don't be the virus.

• Hugs
Reactions: Thanatos
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
The dose might be too high. If you consume a lot of salt with your food, or a lot of caffeine it could cause problems.