• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

Orange Cat

Oct 19, 2023
1. Spent day at the beach with friends. The weather was very nice for this time of year.

2. Watched solar eclipse.

3.Had picnic on beach with friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: Orangee and whywere
Naatas

Naatas

Apr 5, 2024
My therapist told me statistics show you can become way more happy if you do that every day.
My day today was pretty shitty but I will try.
(It is really a hard question today)
1.Me and my dad had an argument on the phone and suddenly the connection was lost. That was quite good. lol
2. In the morning I was less depressed (the evening is fucking with me)
3. One of my Youtube videos had more views than usual
Honestly my life is boring as shit but,
1. I ate paella (I fucking love paella but hate eating in general so I'm glad I did both)
2. I spent time with my cat
3. I listened to music

• Hugs
T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
1. Did my morning workout, which feels increasingly difficult with depression and a small hatred towards the gym and bulking creeping up on me.
2. Made some Mother's Day plans with my mom, so now I have something to look forward to in May besides the school semester letting off for summer.
3. Washed my bedding in a desperate attempt to make myself happier, and sometimes bedding that smells good aids in that goal.

• Hugs
return.

return.

Feb 4, 2024
1. Listened to some of my favorite songs.
2. Played the acoustic guitar.
3. Didn't happen yet, but I will get a haircut today. But I'm very happy about it so I'd like to mention it.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
* A project I have been working on with a team of friends came to frustration today and the project is about working with vulnerable people.

* I was in absolute agony - took a bit of an overdose. Anyway the pain had blurred. Maybe not positive, but hey it worked.

* Managed to buy a pair of trousers for my friend's funeral tomorrow. I hate shopping and she will be proud of me for doing so.

• Hugs
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
1. I went to a farm and ate maple creamers (soft serve)
2. Took a 45 minute nature walk without music or distraction
3. Got a new high scores on a rhythm game

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
1. Took a bath and shaved!!!
2. Feel way better than yesterday
3. Gonna order some groceries and try to eat more than 1 meal

• Hugs
4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
Being proud might be difficult due to depression. The task is based on Mindfulness (gratitude and appreciation). I tend to ask
1) What are you grateful for today?
2) What have you achieved today (tiny steps like getting out of bed on time etc.)
3) A compliment to yourself (What are you proud of? What do you like about yourself? (alternative: what do you think your friens/ family like about you?)

Last edited:
uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
1. A stranger smiled at me.
2. I shat after two days of constipation.
3. I catched a falling stapler.
hopefully you didnt staple your hand… lmao
1. me and my partner kinda figured out the weezer riff on my tiny uke lolll, and practiced bass and guitar together
2. i didnt get high even though i totally could. ive been trying to pace myself more.
3. i finished an assignment for my photography class early!

bonus: dinner was so good..!!!!!

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
I'm happy about today!

1. I made a stray cat at my grandpa's a little "shack" since he is injured
2. I've taken a couple days away from the gym
3. I am very ahead in school currently

(This is a day old, I forgot to post it yesterday)

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I'm happy about today!

1. I made a stray cat at my grandpa's a little "shack" since he is injured
2. I've taken a couple days away from the gym
3. I am very ahead in school currently

(This is a day old, I forgot to post it yesterday)
You made me cry with happiness knowing that there are good hearted souls in this world who help other living beings who are having a rough go of it.

You are truly a kind, caring and heartwarming soul and I am so very happy to have you as a good friend.

Have a great week filled with love from SaSu folks and bright blue vibrant skies.

Walter

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
1. I pushed myself to go to the gym this morning, which is good since today was a particularly difficult morning.
2. I checked on the stray cat I mentioned last time, I couldn't get too close as he was hiding, but I am happy to report that it appears he is healing!
3. I ate a healthy meal today! I made buffalo chicken rice bowls with my aunt and tried zucchini for the first time and it was good! I have leftovers as well!

Bonus: A program I am excited for begins tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes as well!

JaJu

JaJu

Apr 3, 2024
1. Got to sleep in (my favorite...)
2. Cleaned house and walked slowly for an hour
3. Enjoyed an ice cream sandwich (although I couldn't taste anything because of covid... at least it was a little sweet and the texture was nice...)

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
1. laid on floor with orange cat (he was so affectionate today auhh)
2. didnt end up having to go to an appointment
3. actually had a pretty decent day with minimal mood swings :) (rare)

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
1. Went to the gym and hit a decent leg day bright and early, around 6:30 AM (not so bright though because it was raining)
2. Treated myself to some food from a deli
3. Program started today and Jesus Christ it was hectic, so much information to process at once. I was in meetings a large portion of the day, like from 9AM-4:00PM was all meetings on and off. I will have another meeting with my crew later, so my life is basically meetings now 😂

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
1) Went to a 20th anniversary showing for Shrek 2 in theaters today. It was just as great as I remember and I've seen that movie many, many times but I can't remember if I ever actually saw it in a theater or not.

2) I won my first ranked match of the season for Pokémon Unite even though I was getting shit on all game. Shoutouts to that Glaceon for scoring 100 points near the very end.

3) Uhhhh I got to play around at a Barnes & Noble today. That's neat I guess.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
1. I drank a lot of coffee (with milk), and it was delicious
2. I drank black milk tea and it tasted good
3. I ate good food (butternut squash soup made with chicken stock, and salmon in a saffron mushroom sauce. I usually don't like fish, but saffron makes everything taste better)