• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JaJu

JaJu

Apr 3, 2024
1. Tested negative for covid! 🎉 (still fighting brain fog & the urge to dry cough though)
2. Enjoyed a strawberry flavored ice cream sandwich (still couldn't taste it, but still enjoyed)
3. Tried to enjoy my final sick day off as much as possible, enjoying the sunny view outside, savoring every hour and every moment (time flies)

JaJu

JaJu

Apr 3, 2024
1. Customer requested to get in contact with my manager to report how I went "over and beyond" in assisting them.
2. Urge to cough is slowly, but progressively getting better with each day.
3. Reconnected with an old friend after several attempts and they were happy to hear from me again as well.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
1) sat outside
2) looked in the mirror outside and saw how I actually look. (Yellow house lights distort) I look Antarctican 🐻‍❄

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
1. I started pet sitting an orange cat today!!!!! They are so cute and have huge paws ♡🐾 they also love belly rubs and are very sweet. I believe their name is Moira. Taking care of animals is one of my favorite things and it's really nice to have a companion
2. Ordered groceries, got ice cream and coffee
3. Cleaned my room and organized a little bit

Unreal_꒰ঌ♡໒꒱_Lover

Unreal_꒰ঌ♡໒꒱_Lover

♡an angel locked away♡
Apr 23, 2024
My therapist told me statistics show you can become way more happy if you do that every day.
My day today was pretty shitty but I will try.
(It is really a hard question today)
1.Me and my dad had an argument on the phone and suddenly the connection was lost. That was quite good. lol
2. In the morning I was less depressed (the evening is fucking with me)
3. One of my Youtube videos had more views than usual
Hmmm
1. My cat decided to sleep right up to my face when I woke up which was a little silly and cute since he almost never does this
2. I managed to fix an issue with my bookshelf that kept making the piece to hold stuff up fall
3.My older sister decided to make and deliver me some of my favorite food that I like how she cooks(she really was the only mom I had growing up☺️)

QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
1) Recieved my meds
2) Managed to function and do most things I wanted to do just by going to do them (cleaning, drawing, washing stuff, making food, starting activities ect)
3) Had ice cream and pringles

I

igl00

Jun 4, 2023
1. I went to the gym this week once……..I didn't feel so sore because I stretched which gave me a little bit encouragement because every time I would go I would be in pain and sore after and not want to go.
2. I've been drinking protein shake wirh my coffee. Maybe that also helped with the soreness.
3. I tried to bake. It's edible…

Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
1. Reached my base calorie goal today, even managing to exceed it somewhat which is uncharacteristic of me. Perhaps due to it being a weekend I was afforded the time.

2. Completed several assignments, though I am still behind I will nevertheless count this as a general success.

3. I made my account today. I look forward to improving myself along with everyone here.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1. Reached my base calorie goal today, even managing to exceed it somewhat which is uncharacteristic of me. Perhaps due to it being a weekend I was afforded the time.

2. Completed several assignments, though I am still behind I will nevertheless count this as a general success.

3. I made my account today. I look forward to improving myself along with everyone here.
Welcome and also fantastic having you my new good friend.

SaSu is a site filled with love, kindness, empathy and above all understanding.

Have a great day and upcoming week.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: JaJu, Ares and vak
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
1. Got to go out with some coworkers after our shift and got pretty drunk.

2. Getting drunk is super fun. Totes recommend.

3. I found out the girl I like is single. No word on if she actually likes me yet but at least this is a step that'll make me more confident going forward…I hope.

Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
Welcome and also fantastic having you my new good friend.

SaSu is a site filled with love, kindness, empathy and above all understanding.

Have a great day and upcoming week.

Walter
Thank you so much! I hope you're having a good day/week too!! ^^

• Love
Reactions: JaJu and whywere