• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
1. Switched my professor from a shitty professor (although I don't know who my new one is)

2. Ate some of my favorite chips today

3. My Snapchat memories reminded me of better times and gave me a momentary feeling of joy

ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Send cats.
Jul 8, 2023
  1. Bought a new video game (Bramble) and I like it so far
  2. Was visited by a neighborhood cat
  3. Made a croissant and it was pretty tasty
1. Switched my professor from a shitty professor (although I don't know who my new one is)

2. Ate some of my favorite chips today

3. My Snapchat memories reminded me of better times and gave me a momentary feeling of joy
how you gonna not tell us what your favorite chips are? i simply must know

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
how you gonna not tell us what your favorite chips are? i simply must know
Well, my favorite changes nearly weekly tbh but recently I've really liked the cinnamon crunch popcorners.

Also I really like that you were visited by a neighborhood cat, if only my luck were like that haha. I love cats

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
1. I got my podiatrist to prescribe physical therapy for my weak right ankle. (I landed hard on my ankle and sprained it last September while descending a staircase, and my ankle has not yet recovered.)

2. My podiatrist clipped and filed my toenails, which were quite long and thick. My mother tried to clip them a couple of weeks ago, but my toenails were too thick for the toenail clipper,

3. I had a tasty toasted marinara meatball and pepperoni sandwich at Subway after my podiatrist appointment. (The Subway franchise is about a block away from the medical office where the podiatrist is located, so I did not have to walk too far.) I filled my soda cup four times before my brother picked me up and I was pleasantly stuffed.

Reactions: Rocinante
Pink and white

Pink and white

Sleep
Jun 16, 2023
1- I was able to hug many kittens
2- I was able to finish a drawing after so long (I hadn't been in the mood to draw for a while)
3- I saw an episode of a series that I really like quietly

mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
I keep forgetting so I'll do 6.

1. I went outside! Yay. I don't feel well now, but I'm still glad I went.
2. I got a new coffee flavor. It's okay.
3. My cat climbed up the other cats cat tree/tower. Super cute. I'd attach a pic but I like my privacy. Just imagine a very fluffy cat being cute.
4. Got some new groceries.
5. I bought something for a good price.
6. Had some nice interactions with internet strangers.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I keep forgetting so I'll do 6.

1. I went outside! Yay. I don't feel well now, but I'm still glad I went.
2. I got a new coffee flavor. It's okay.
3. My cat climbed up the other cats cat tree/tower. Super cute. I'd attach a pic but I like my privacy. Just imagine a very fluffy cat being cute.
4. Got some new groceries.
5. I bought something for a good price.
6. Had some nice interactions with internet strangers.
So awesome! you are such a wonderful soul.

Reading your list is so refreshing. I love cats and also a good deal.

Have a fantastic sunny weekend, my good friend.

Walter

M

mikne4jtbe

Aug 3, 2023
1. My kids enjoyed their dinner. It's amazing how much that matters as a parent.
2. Medication helped with the back pain, if not a little.
3. We got access to my brother(who died via SN) drive and were able to recover much wanted photos and music he had recorded.

MaskedSparrow

MaskedSparrow

Aug 4, 2023
1: I found a nice song that I like!

I can't think of anything else good that happened today :(
I'm sure some good things happened this week, but my memory is absolutely horrible xD

mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
It's just barely still Monday!

1. I had a good breakfast over the weekend.
2. I had some grill food which was good too.
3. I just took trazodone so I can sleep. I've heard it doesn't work for some people so I feel blessed it works for me. But I'm gonna sleep for a long while. Better than none at all.

deadtrace

deadtrace

Aug 7, 2023
1. Managed to do a phone call to rearrange something cancelled without my partner doing it for me.

2. Spent time with my dog.

3. Played a game I'm enjoying (remnant 2)

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1. Managed to do a phone call to rearrange something cancelled without my partner doing it for me.

2. Spent time with my dog.

3. Played a game I'm enjoying (remnant 2)
Reading about your dog is so FANTASTIC! I am so happy for you, as I would like a pet, but I travel for work and the poor soul would be stuck in a hotel/shelter too much.

You are a wonderful soul and have a great rest of this week filled with lovely weather and all the awesome folks here on SaSu.

Walter

mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
Wow I am having the worst week and possibly the past few months have been the worst in a while. Compared to my childhood? EASY. But damn, it still sucks.

Positive vibes…

1. I got a new item for way cheaper than it normally is.
2. I have caring friends who are there for me. It's actually insane. I don't get it. But they were all really nice to me today.
3. I have two cats. And one sleeps in a box, and I get to look at her. That happened today. It's very cute. I love cats.

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
1. got me hair cut
2. got new earbuds
3. tried Thai food for the first time

overall uneventful day but night walks are going to be more enjoyable listening to music now

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
1. I cheered up a friend
2. I found a bunch of rare loot for a new player
3. idk - I'm one day closer to being dead I guess

P

PrisonPlanet

Jun 14, 2023
1. Got a $50 tip from a client.
2. Smoked weed
3. Getting ready to go to sleep to escape the world.

Reactions: ApparentlyNot
T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
1. I have a crush again, almost 8 months after a break up. It's a strange feeling. May pursue it, not sure yet.
2. I have began writing in my journal again.
3. I feel a sense of independence from my ex due to having a crush.

• Hugs
whyyoulooklikethat

whyyoulooklikethat

Aug 7, 2023
I woke up on a decent time ig
I went to my favorite restaurant
I got some of my press on nails off (I superglued them on so I thought they wouldn't come off)

• Hugs
starlover

starlover

Apr 28, 2023
1. Played Baulder's Gate 3
2. Saw Extraterrestrial
3. Played Overwatch

Reactions: mafuyu
mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
1. My cat laid with me in bed
2. I slept a while
3. I got a new first aid bag?

Idk. More bad shit has been happening than good.

• Hugs
Dead Already

Dead Already

-
Jul 14, 2023
1. I talked to her...and smiled
2. I held food down for the first time in 4 days.
3. I lived for one more day

• Hugs
parader

parader

bpd cursed
Apr 15, 2023
1- just woke up beside someone i love
2- had a really nice dream, like a really great one
3- wrote some fiction (i do this mostly everyday but yesterday i was feeling so down i couldn't, so it was nice to start the day

• Hugs
T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
1. I ate a lot yesterday even though I've been struggling with body dysmorphia recently
2. I'm going to my cousins wedding today, which is exciting
3. I styled my hair for the first time in ages for the wedding.

• Hugs
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
1. played online with a friend and we talked to each other over phone
2. I like The Pale King of David Foster Wallace today I read the end of the best chapter so far
3. I ordered another nice thing to wait for - but often I end up sending them back because they don't fit. My logic is: I can feel the excitement while waiting for it and it does not cost me money. I only keep the stuff if I am deeply convinced by them

I feel pretty lonely and sad currently. It is hard to focus on the bright side of life. I hate my family so much what they have done to me. But this is not the thread for these thoughts.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
1. I have had a chill day and finished 5 school assignments (1 discussion board for art, 1 module for calculus (3 assignments), and 1 test for speech class) and I plan to finish up a programming assignment before I go to sleep

2. I'm about to eat one of my favorite meals, chicken strips and fries (I'm aware I'm basic)

3. I've been able to sit back and relax and watch a stream today before I begin working as a sub possibly sometime this week, or whenever I get called

Average Enthusiast

Average Enthusiast

Sep 10, 2023
1. Booked an appointment for my first tattoo this Thursday.
2. Went up in weights at gym today.
3. Made a banging dinner, was scrumptious asf icl.
1. I have had a chill day and finished 5 school assignments (1 discussion board for art, 1 module for calculus (3 assignments), and 1 test for speech class) and I plan to finish up a programming assignment before I go to sleep

2. I'm about to eat one of my favorite meals, chicken strips and fries (I'm aware I'm basic)

3. I've been able to sit back and relax and watch a stream today before I begin working as a sub possibly sometime this week, or whenever I get called
Good luck with the sub work. Also, chicken strips and fries are GOATED, just saying 🔥🔥🔥

Good luck with the sub work. Also, chicken strips and fries are GOATED, just saying 🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind
T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
1. Booked an appointment for my first tattoo this Thursday.
2. Went up in weights at gym today.
3. Made a banging dinner, was scrumptious asf icl.

Thanks! I wanna get a gym membership soon

ZedZeo

ZedZeo

I have no mouth, and I must scream
Sep 10, 2023
1: an AI said something nice to me
2: I signed up to see a new therapist after the last one left
3:lunch was good

• Love
Average Enthusiast

Average Enthusiast

Sep 10, 2023
Thanks! I wanna get a gym membership soon
It's a good distraction tbh. Especially when listening to music, gives u a break from ur life. I've found that I'm a lot happier now cuz I've went from really skinny to having lean muscle. I'd say even getting a day pass for a gym and trying it out :)