ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Good morning SS, so my brother got a text from my aunt saying my mom wants to know how we are doing, first of all if she wanted to know that she would turn my phone back on and ask us, what she didn't realize is that my cell phone is my fucking life-line and without it I literally cannot do anything like make important phone calls, look for places to stay, book hotel rooms etc...

What I dont get is why wouldn't my mom call my brother and ask if him about us if she has his Textnow number? (His phone is currently off too)
Its bullshit, I feel as if my aunt only wants to know the drama as she always fucking does, she feeds off of it just as much as my sadistic uncle feeds off watching people suffer, they're all fucking sick people.

How the fuck do you think we are in this situation? Sleeping on hard benches, getting eaten alive and crawled on by mosquitos and ants all night, nodding off like a fucking heroin addict due to sleep deprivation, making ridiculous plans to eat & charge our mobile devices at random places, aimless walking All fucking day with no goal in sight (this is the big one), waking up in the middle of my sleep outside wondering where the fuck I am, oh yes life is fucking so dandy thank you for asking and pretending to give a shit.

I'm so sick of their bullshit, they only come around when there is drama like flies on a pile of shit, they only "help" you not because they are caring people but because they only want to brag about it to others and make themselves feel like they are on top of the world, well they need to get the fuck over themselves because they are not... every person that I have talked to thinks this situation and what you're doing is beyond anything a normal family would do for relatives in need, you're all fools for thinking otherwise.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pupuce, Broken Chimera, ad3a and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry.
Is there some way we can help you and your brother?

Reactions: ExitTheDay
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Your story just hurts man. If it's anything like mine, then they don't care. It makes them feel superior, attacking people who they know are going through hard times.

If you guys ever get out of it, leave, disappear and block all of them. They aren't worth your time.

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I'm sorry.
Is there some way we can help you and your brother?
Thank you Soul, it's no one's duty but my family to help us out at the moment, we were brought here by them so it's their fucking obligation to give us the help we so desperately need... appreciate your reply
Your story just hurts man. If it's anything like mine, then they don't care. It makes them feel superior, attacking people who they know are going through hard times.

If you guys ever get out of it, leave, disappear and block all of them. They aren't worth your time.
Thanks man, when I make enough money (whenever the fuck that will be, probably never at this rate) I'm getting the fuck away from them as far and soon as possible

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Broken Chimera
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
They are obviously not your family! It takes more than blood to be family! What do you mean "she would turn your phone back on"? Does she have your phone?! I wish so bad I was there with you just so that I could hug you!!! And if there were the two of us maybe it wouldn't feel so lonely, for both of us. My family is also like that, they only help each other so that they could brag about how they did it and how great and amazing they are. Or so that they would collect favors, if they help someone that someone is expected to drop everything and help them whoever they ask for a favor in return no matter the price. No matter even if their help was like give that someone 5€ and then they ask for something that might put your career at risk or might completely ruin your life or delay the development of your life for like 5 years. They don't care. They don't know what family is. Where do you usually charge your devices? I've been thinking about where I would do it and the only place that SOMETIMES has outlets for public is a bus station a few towns over, like 1 hour ride from my home.