• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Kai kinda like the nitrite taste
Sep 19, 2023
Heh, kai didnt know kai can have a job. Neat.

Job life is good. Kai likes. Somehow kai felt at home haha.

But fuck me. I hope work was 24/7. Fucking life hits like a truck stronger than ever. Hahahahah. AHAHAHAHAH

ANYWAY KAI TOOK WHO KNOW HOW MUCH SN IS THAT AND DRANK IT TOGETHER WITH 3 LORAZ, KAI HOPES IF KAI DONT DIE THEN JUST RESET THE FUCK OUTTA KAI BRAIN NO THERE'S NO STORY BUT WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW IF KAI EVER WAKE UP TOMORROW

SEE YA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AMMA GO DRINK ANOTHER 2 PILLS OF ANTIHISTAMINE FUCK THIS ALLEEGY FUCK EVERYTHKNG

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Sep 19, 2023
I'm here if you prefer talking a bit about your decision
More like huh talk what talk wait talk ok let me try

Its like okay the problem is being your fucking family, those amimals if you can stoll call them faminly, have a probelm with someone close to you like ok fine fianceee yah fucking kai's fiancee

And due to one time, that one tkme kai asked and did that now suddenly all of kai did is wrong and seemed as if kai disnt listend. Its alqays kai

Waht fiancee waht mother waht family more like fuck youw animals fick

Kai is at breakkng point. Its rlly always ita kai fault we are here its kai failt now we like this is kai faultn im like this

Kai foubd work. Ppl there so good even though kai barely speak chinese. They be geniune. Kai found familt and jai hope work is 247 but then thypokns kame and nwo kai stuck with fucking shits more problem kai didnt make but its kai failt its alwws kai fuck you kai just disappr for fuck sake kai

If kai dont wake up tomorrow. Then kai wont be in fault anymore. KAI took like 3 loraz so its not sus, idk how much SN KAI put into my water, a tiny chunk thats probably ~10gr. KAI took histamine because AHAHAHAHA KAI YOU WEAK YOU ATE SHRIMP HAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD'VE JUST LEFT THE ALLERGY ALONE THEN YOU CAN DIE IN THE STREETS AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAB

Maybe Kai will add another 2 pills of midazolam later. Hahaha. AHAHAHAHAAH sry if it looks like nonsense

• Aww..
Reactions: okuhvtuji
O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
More like huh talk what talk wait talk ok let me try

Its like okay the problem is being your fucking family, those amimals if you can stoll call them faminly, have a probelm with someone close to you like ok fine fianceee yah fucking kai's fiancee

And due to one time, that one tkme kai asked and did that now suddenly all of kai did is wrong and seemed as if kai disnt listend. Its alqays kai

Waht fiancee waht mother waht family more like fuck youw animals fick

Kai is at breakkng point. Its rlly always ita kai fault we are here its kai failt now we like this is kai faultn im like this

Kai foubd work. Ppl there so good even though kai barely speak chinese. They be geniune. Kai found familt and jai hope work is 247 but then thypokns kame and nwo kai stuck with fucking shits more problem kai didnt make but its kai failt its alwws kai fuck you kai just disappr for fuck sake kai

If kai dont wake up tomorrow. Then kai wont be in fault anymore. KAI took like 3 loraz so its not sus, idk how much SN KAI put into my water, a tiny chunk thats probably ~10gr. KAI took histamine because AHAHAHAHA KAI YOU WEAK YOU ATE SHRIMP HAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD'VE JUST LEFT THE ALLERGY ALONE THEN YOU CAN DIE IN THE STREETS AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAB

Maybe Kai will add another 2 pills of midazolam later. Hahaha. AHAHAHAHAAH sry if it looks like nonsense
I don't really understand, are you referring to yourself in 3rd person? maybe I come back too late to this post :( I'm very sorry you are facing this hardship. Life seemed somewhat tolerable before typhoons (?) maybe you can go back to that, maybe bond with other people damaged by the typhoon (?)

kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Sep 19, 2023
I don't really understand, are you referring to yourself in 3rd person? maybe I come back too late to this post :( I'm very sorry you are facing this hardship. Life seemed somewhat tolerable before typhoons (?) maybe you can go back to that, maybe bond with other people damaged by the typhoon (?)
Yes Kai refers me self in 3rd person. Life is somewhat tolerable yes before the big problem and big problem happened and fuck its always MY problem even though its not me. Yea sure its Kai's siblings or aunt but still THATS NOT ME WHY AM I IN FAULT. As for bond, yeah, maybe its past due. I'll just be here alone, idk if this nodule doc found when health check for company is finished is cancer or not. Hah. Sure hope a cancer. If schizo wants too why not I already stopped all of my medication anyway.

Anywy seems like 3 pills of loraz, 2 midaz, around 10gr of SN and 20mg loratadine didnt do the trick. Fuck me. Fuck all. Just kill me at this point. But. Thank you for listening.
Sry guys 10gr SN am still woke up