• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Strawberry_Clouds

Strawberry_Clouds

( = ⩊ = )
Jun 17, 2023
so it's been a while since I posted on this forum, and in that time things have gotten better. I've made new friends, and the people at my theater club in college have helped me become a little less socially anxious. It's small I know but I feel like it's really improved my life. idk, felt like sharing (I also just turned 19 so yay)

OCDsufferer

OCDsufferer

no longer human
Apr 17, 2024
Happy (belated?) birthday! It's great to hear you've found friends and that your anxiety improved (I struggled with it too). And that sounds pretty big not small as you say. I hope things keep going well.

JaJu

JaJu

Apr 3, 2024
The people at your theater club sound like very friendly folks—I'm glad to hear you've been doing better! Sometimes the things that may seem small can make a big difference. I will echo the post above and wish you the best going forward!

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
That's very awesome to hear 💙 I truly hope things keep improving for you, and thank you for sharing with us. It makes me feel more hopeful. Also I love your pfp lmao it's so adorable

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
That's great news. Usually it's the first steps of getting your life back on track that are the hardest. Things should become a little easier from here on. (And Happy Birthday - even if it is a few days late.)

• Love
Reactions: Strawberry_Clouds