• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
If there was a camera recording our daily lives, it will reveal how pointless it really is. Imagine there was a camera at your home

You will see yourself everyday non-stop go to the kitchen, then to the living room, then to bathroom, then back to kitchen, then to bedroom, then back to bathroom, back to kitchen again, back to living room, back to bathroom, then back to bedroom

Then first thing when you wake up.... its back to the bathroom, and then afterwards, the kitchen again

Imagine doing this for 80 years

Reactions: Socrates Respecter, divinemistress36, sserafim and 1 other person
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
What the fuck is this bullshit how come more people don't commit suicide what is this pointless crap
There is nothing to live for it is always downhill as you get older
Normies are sheeples for not noticing this they are insentient how come someone can be not suicidal in this day and age

Reminders
1-Making money is impossible
2-Everything is a pysop nowadays
If you don't have kids or grandkids, there really is no point to growing old. Everything is boring and your body falls apart.

Reactions: divinemistress36, JKFleck and sserafim
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
Things like rising cost of living (have to work more for same Quality of life) and expanding humanity's knowledge base (students have to learn more things in the same amount of time) explains how in general the newest generation have to work harder than the last just to retain the same level of QoL

Why don't people want to work anymore? Is it because they're lazy? Do people want more money for doing less?

Decades ago, one person could work 40 hours a week and afford a house and car, support their family, and have time for hobbies.

Now? Some people are working two or three jobs just to make ends meet.

Gen Z is labeled as "lazy," but many of them are simply refusing to work in toxic environments.

Teachers are quitting in droves because they're burnt out and only get paid a meager salary.

People with degrees are sending out dozens of applications to minimum wage jobs because they don't have any other option.

Our traditional institutions are broken—the way things have been done isn't working for the majority of people anymore.

Meanwhile, executives are only making more money while everyone else is struggling to make a livable wage.

So if your parents or grandparents tell you that the younger generation is lazy and they simply need to work harder, tell them it's a lot more complicated than that! 🤷‍♂️

• Informative
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, leavingthesoultrap, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
Relatable I am so bored rn

Reactions: sserafim
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
agreed. life truly sucks
So boring and pointless

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, worthIess, EmptyHeaded and 2 others
Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
I think this sentence brings a lot of hostile responses, if said to other persons IRL in general.
I am often met with comments such as: "Life is what you make of it", "You could always take a walk", and so on.
It can be truly frustrating...

Reactions: sserafim
voc_89

voc_89

Student
Apr 10, 2023
I get ops message. For life to be fun/worth living you have to make certain accomplishments. These accomplishments require time, money, connections, etc. As of late, it is very difficult to figure out what is the right path to follow as the game is no longer what we were once told growing up. In that, it always used to be get a degree. That is the sure fire way to success. How is that working for the millions in student debt being under or unemployed. Is the salaries also matching with cost of living? Do what you make allow you to reach the property ladder giving how insane house prices are atm? With our hyper-sexualised society how easy it is to find a proper partner that will be there with u through thick and thin. So yh I mean when u get a certain age and think about all of this, the game is rigged and that could be extra depressing knowing your life all this time was being built on a lie.

Reactions: Otaku