• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Justaroguegear

Justaroguegear

Tired
Mar 11, 2020
Everyone seems to eat it down to to the white part, but I always leave a thick layer behind because it gets sour real fast. The same way everyone is trying to live as long as possible. I don't get either. If you go to the end it's going to be a sour experience overall. Some people scrape every little bit off the rind but I don't even like watermelon at all. It's so big, such a big commitment, I can't eat all that, it's maybe a bit better than nothing, but I don't want all of it (or what would be my part).

I will never buy watermelon, it sucks, it's just going to ripen and rot. The only reason I had it is because of my parents. I don't eat it to the white part, I skip once it starts to go sour. I'm not even sure I want the good part either. It's alright.

I used to enjoy watermelon as a child. It was the best thing ever. But as I aged I stopped liking it. At first I thought I just got a bad one l, but every year it was the same. It's just really bland and boring at this point. And yet everyone around me chews it down to the rind. They'd eat the rind too if they could.

Freaks.

Last edited:
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Watermelons are okay as long as they are seedless.
If eating the rind makes me feel good, I'd do it for sure.

It's just funny everyone gets their watermelons different.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I don't think any part of my life was sweet and yummy. I must have been a crappy watermelon to begin with. Regardless I don't think the end is worth it despite physical and mental health, it's hard and unpleasant. I know some people like to or feel they have to struggle though the white and green parts of the watermelon, but I see no benefit in doing so.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
The point isn't really the watermelon here.
I wanted to present my experience with actual watermelons in a way that would be compatible with metaphorical watermelons you presented. (I used to enjoy it but not anymore.)

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Very nice analogy. Well thought out.

I absolutely love watermelon though. Probably always will, so it doesn't suit me.

Justaroguegear

Justaroguegear

Tired
Mar 11, 2020
I wanted to present my experience with actual watermelons in a way that would be compatible with metaphorical watermelons you presented. (I used to enjoy it but not anymore.)
Yeah it's more clear now that I look at it. Sorry if it came off as rude or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick and 262653

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Yeah it's more clear now that I look at it. Sorry if it came off as rude or something.
I'm good. Your response wasn't openly directed at me, not that I'd percieve it as rude if it was... I just felt like "defluffing" what I've previously said to dispel the uncertainty if there was any.

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
An excellent analogy.
I never liked watermelon, unlike my entire family.
I never ate it, while always had to carry it... often one in each hand.

I am also the only suicidal individual in my surrounding.
Just like watermelon, I never really liked life and from very early age I knew I would eventually kill myself.
I knew my destiny long before life became unbearable... and it has, in all possible aspects (loss of health, loss of job, all money, house, love, self-confidence, sex drive, etc... one by one).

For the last 1-2 years I've been praying to God to "take me".
And I'm pretty positive I got melanoma from a few days ago... an early stage, but will not do anything to fight it.
Seems like I brought skin cancer with my thoughts and prayers... I asked for a buss ticket, and I received it.

Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I never got to eat my watermelon growing up, since the one I was given was rotten. But everyone around me told me how delicious theirs was, if only I could have a good one. So I worked as hard as i could, gave it everything I got, and found myself a new watermelon, only to find I can never get the first one's rotten taste out of my mouth. It will never taste good to me.