• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I'm thinking I will, I will have to keep going, I'm pretty fucking nice huh, right, Staying for you, All of you, only for now, I'm going no way around it, im giving you the time you want, right,, so act like it, act like you've been wanting my time, show me you really care,, I know you can't, I know no matter how hard I want to believe, there's little care for anyone but yourself at the end of the day, humans can be so cruel, I guess it's in are nature because cruelty comes to us all seemingly naturally,, even the lightest versions of "cruelty"
I know because I'm apart of that group,
Kindness is merely temporary, empathy and agony are all temporary, especially when you have the choice to overlook all those things, and I don't mean personal agony none of that, no matter what your going to hurt somone, theres really no way around it, Guess it's what's part of being human,
Yea.
You don't need to take this personally or to heart, not that you would in the first place, I mean, I'm not you!,
right, right, I know everyone's got there set ways I'm aware this concept of humans lack of care is unbelievable to some, and call me fucked but that idea of already knowing there are people who won't understand that only makes my theory more concrete, in my little shit for brains head, this could make little to no sense to many people that's fine either way there's gotta be some truth to it right.. if it even makes any actual sense that is.

I feel like I'm loosing my mind without having it visibly displayed.

• Love
Reactions: cupcakesandmilk