• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
There is an escape and you will reach it, the fact you're here is a good first step.
Buddhists say much the same, one of the marks of existance for them is "Dukka" or dissatisfaction with life, I always find it interesting that many people here parrot Buddhist sentiment inadvertently.

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
There is an escape and you will reach it, the fact you're here is a good first step.
Buddhists say much the same, one of the marks of existance for them is "Dukka" or dissatisfaction with life, I always find it interesting that many people here parrot Buddhist sentiment inadvertently.
I have been trying so hard over the past 8 years to find ways to minimize the unbearable pain. Multiple therapies, 10+ anti depressants, journaling,, meditation, praying, speaking to others about it, countless supplements, improving diet and sleep, eating healthier, distractions, getting hospitalized, list goes on. Every day its still the same. Suffer from the moment i wake up. I don't see any way out apart from death.

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
I have been trying so hard over the past 8 years to find ways to minimize the unbearable pain. Multiple therapies, 10+ anti depressants, journaling,, meditation, praying, speaking to others about it, countless supplements, improving diet and sleep, eating healthier, distractions, getting hospitalized, list goes on. Every day its still the same. Suffer from the moment i wake up. I don't see any way out apart from death.
I am sorry for your pain, and I am sorry that you still yet suffer.

Some people, people like us aren't made for life. Through no fault of our own we are brought here, and we have to find an exit from this life. I am on the same journey as you, and although our pain is different and I can't understand what you've been through, just as you can't vice versa. I sympathize with you, and in someways understand.

From a stranger on SS, for what it is worth. May we both have quick and peaceful exits out of this hell.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. What you say isn't even an opinion but rather a fact. Suffering in inherent in life. Many people accept that but I refuse to accept that. I want death so that I can avoid any and all suffering

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is and I want to permanently cease existing as I don't want to suffer in any way, it's horrifying to me how there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get, I see no value in meaningless suffering that just leads to decay and death anyway and I see it as best avoided no matter what. I'd be glad to cease existing, only death can bring me peace, all I've ever wished for is to be unaware for all eternity.

PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024
Life is just pointless suffering. Nothing more nothing less

Suffering and pain outweighs pleasure and joyful moments by 1000 times

Life is hell and theres no escape
News flash there's always suffering even supreme being suffer God's whatever you want to call them even in your perfect life in your reality you'll still have forms of suffering it just comes with being aware and existing

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Suffering and pain outweighs pleasure and joyful moments by 1000 times
Right? I always wonder how blind pro-lifers have to be. Like, one morning on my way to school I overheard a girl on the bus talking to her friends and saying "every morning I wake up I am full of anticipation of the day to come!" and I thought "wtf?". It's like they are either super dumb or they are masochists.

silas0

silas0

Apr 26, 2024
There is a scene in The Sopranos where grandma is at hospital and her grandson goes to visit her with some existential crisis I remember her saying "It's all for a big Nothing"

Attachments

• IMG_3468.jpeg
    IMG_3468.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: iloverachel