• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AMATERASU :-)

AMATERASU :-)

Dec 21, 2023
Don't you find it intolerable that others treat you as if life were a gift and like you should be grateful for it when all you want is to die, it is as if they are not aware that the government strives to remove any possibility of ctb from our reach, it seems like they dont know, they simply act as if it were easy to choose and as if being alive was a product of your fancy. when in reality all methods are either too risky to consider, or too horrible. (I didn't discover that until I found this forum and investigated.) I really deeply hate it, they act as if they were giving me something and it is unbearable... they somehow rejoice in the fact that I cannot escape this life, they know I tried twice (I failed because I didnt investigate before), and at the same time they know that I cannot complain because if I tell all this they will put me in the hospital. and I have the impression that they are playing with the desperation and pain of many who do not want to exist in this life. I mean, they like and prefer people to play with risky methods and commit failed attempts, and they know that many will desperately end up trying one of these methods, that leave the person with permanent scarms or totally disabled for the rest of their lives, and they dont care...So "life" obviously is just a fake argument to obviate the fact that your pain nor your suffering matters anything to those mother#&@_@&# and that they want you alive for another reason. This is simply denounceable, I just hope that one day they will truly pay, all those who have created my suffering. That hell exists and they end up there, thats what I hope. Sometimes I think that life itself is a diabolical fact... Life is dirty that's it. For that life was something honest one should have the option to choose at any time but it is fair the opposite, from the moment of birth there is nothing but constant imposition, a sadistic game where you are forced to exist. Imposition...

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep, avalonisburning and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes it truly is horrific how people are denied the option to painlessly free themselves from this imposition and are forced to suffer no matter what, I'd personally never want something so cruel and undesirable as existence, I wish that suicide is accepted more than anything.