day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Feel like everyday things just get worse even if it's slightly and I can't notice it. It's like life as a whole has this huge bet against you winning and finding "happiness" and instead it continues to stack on trauma. Waking up is one of the worst things for me because at least when I'm asleep I'm finally able to rid myself of that perpetual loop that existence has put me in.

I truly wish we all had safe ways to exit such a meaningless existence.. it's so cruel for people to keep us here endlessly suffering.

I feel like I'm going crazy by thinking there's no meaning but what am I to expect when the world has proven to be nothing but absolutely horrible to me and so many others?

Sorry for my rant I guess I'm just feeling extra pessimistic today.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lammpz, Letmedienow, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it truly is so pointless, I see existing as just being nothing more than a futile process of just waiting until we inevitably cease existing where eventually all will be forgotten about. It really is so inhumane how we cannot just free ourselves from this existence in peace, this world disgusts me and it's disgusting to try and force one to suffer so unnecessarily when they wish to sleep eternally. Existence is just a horrific mistake that could never be meaningful to me.

• Love
Reactions: Lammpz, NoQueríaVivir, day and 1 other person