• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
Let's share our bucket list. Maybe we will die without completing them but let's see what everyone wants to do.

My bucket list-
1. Want to see northern lights
2. Want to go on a vacation alone somewhere
3. Wanted a cat(complete)
4. Want to see Antarctica maybe
5. Want to go on a ship to ocean once

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
1. Figure who or what I was in my past life
2. Want to go traveling (to Qatar, the UAE, Kuwait, Turkey, Iran, Cyprus, Greece, Russia, Spain, Portugal, Israel, South Korea, Switzerland, etc)
3. Want to learn French and Russian. Also Spanish and Arabic because they're useful
4. Want to learn programming (Python, R, Java, and whatever else is useful)
5. Want to lose my V card
6. Want to get my crush to start talking to me again

etc.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The only thing on mine is to die. I personally always associated bucket lists with people who wish to delay their inevitable fate rather than those who want to cease existing on their own terms but in my case existence truly is so undesirable, I don't want to experience anything, I simply wish to permanently not exist. For me it's a curse to be conscious and aware, existence has only ever caused me to suffer.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't really have a bucket list. There isn't really anything in life that I want. I just don't see anything within life that I like.
The only thing on mine is to die. I personally always associated bucket lists with people who wish to delay their inevitable fate rather than those who want to cease existing on their own terms but in my case existence truly is so undesirable, I don't want to experience anything, I simply wish to permanently not exist. For me it's a curse to be conscious and aware, existence has only ever caused me to suffer.
Same here with all of this!

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I actually made a bucket list in 2012 and accomplished most things in it already except for start a family. That one's probably never gonna happen though which is why I feel pretty ready to CTB most of the time even though I still have plans for that as well to prepare.

Reactions: marchshift
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I actually made a bucket list in 2012 and accomplished most things in it already except for start a family. That one's probably never gonna happen though which is why I feel pretty ready to CTB most of the time even though I still have plans for that as well to prepare.
Why is starting a family on your bucket list?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Why is starting a family on your bucket list?
Well I made the list when I was 18 and way more hopeful. I think now it's only a priority because my biological instincts are screaming at me on a daily basis that I must breed otherwise it will be the end of the world. It's like in a video @SexyIncƩl once showed me where I have this subconscious innate fear of extinction and the only way around it is to fulfill my duty to the scourge of DNA.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Drugs
Get in a relationship
Maybe have sex
Do something mildly illegal (stealing something small)
Burn something, like a book, or maybe furniture
Go visit some old friends
End this, maybe with a partener
I'd be your ctb partner but you're only into guys right šŸ˜¢

Last edited:
D

dyingslowly

Jul 17, 2023
Let's share our bucket list. Maybe we will die without completing them but let's see what everyone wants to do.

My bucket list-
1. Want to see northern lights
2. Want to go on a vacation alone somewhere
3. Wanted a cat(complete)
4. Want to see Antarctica maybe
5. Want to go on a ship to ocean once
1. Want to adopt a cat (incomplete)
2. Killing myself (incomplete)

Reactions: juna and marchshift
willitpass

willitpass

Donā€™t try to offer me help, Iā€™ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
1. Visit the UK
2. Finish my degree
3. Go backpacking
4. Run a half and/or full marathon
5. Make a quilt

I don't know that I'll complete any of these before I go. Especially with my health failing due to how I treat myself.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Well I made the list when I was 18 and way more hopeful. I think now it's only a priority because my biological instincts are screaming at me on a daily basis that I must breed otherwise it will be the end of the world. It's like in a video @SexyIncƩl once showed me where I have this subconscious innate fear of extinction and the only way around it is to fulfill my duty to the scourge of DNA.
Do you want to just have sex or actually procreate?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Oh okay. I'm just asking because I heard that guys have high sex drives, so I was wondering why sex wasn't on your list if you're a guy. I'm a girl and it's on mine lol

Reactions: 4am
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Likely both, but only with someone I've got feelings for.
Why only with someone you've got feelings for? Does it matter? I only want to lose my V card because I'm curious about sex and what it feels like. As long as the guy is hot, I don't really care

Last edited: