• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Why only with someone you've got feelings for? Does it matter? I only want to lose my V card because I'm curious about sex and what it feels like
I suppose in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter and if someone I found physically attractive were to throw themselves at me, I might go for it although my anxious nature would probably get in the way and assume they have some ulterior motive in that case so maybe I still wouldn't. The urge itself comes from biological instincts, hormones, and maybe societal expectations. It's easy to say it comes with the territory of being male but maybe it also just comes with the territory of being a disgusting freak.

Often times I also crave the emotional and nonsexually physical aspects of being with a romantic partner more than anything. I've never experienced it but just the thought of embracing someone while she embraces me back fills me with much sadness that I won't get to experience it. It sounds corny and stupid but I want someone to be able to express that they love me and maybe then I would finally start being able to love myself because of how I love them in turn. Sometimes I just want to be able to look someone in the eye while caressing their body and feel their touch on mine. What must it feel like to actually have someone's lips upon mine? It's sickening, I know but still the lack of it weighs heavily on me from time to time.

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
I'll make mine long so I can never achieve them

Witness the Northern Lights in Iceland.
Explore the Great Barrier Reef by snorkeling or scuba diving.
Take a hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia, Turkey.
Go on a safari in the Serengeti, Tanzania.
Walk the Great Wall of China.
Experience zero gravity in a specialized aircraft flight.
Visit the pyramids and sail the Nile in Egypt.
Hike the Grand Canyon and watch the sunrise.
Go skydiving over the Swiss Alps.
Ride a gondola in Venice.
Camp under the stars in the Sahara Desert.
Road trip along the Pacific Coast Highway, USA.
Swim in the Blue Lagoon in Iceland.
Watch a sumo wrestling match in Tokyo, Japan.
Witness the wildlife migration in Masai Mara.
Participate in the Tomatina Festival in Spain.
See the Sistine Chapel in Vatican City.
Kayak between the Norwegian fjords.
CTB

Reactions: sserafim
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
The only thing in my bucket list is getting the courage to end it all. After reading all of your posts I realized very few things interest me anymore. Drugs are dumb, don't care about travelling, already had sex, etc. Stupid anhedonia.

When I was younger I wanted to write a fantasy book. But every time I tried, I realized I didn't have anything good, creative or funny to say. Maybe I'll give it another shot sometime. It would be lost in the sea of books written today (by random people and AIs), but it doesn't matter.

G

green eyes

Feb 18, 2024
1.learn to draw to draw things I see in my dreams or nightmares
2.get and learn to play bass
3.rent a house to be able to live completely alone and have peace of mind and silence
4.get a gun, a shotgun I would like
5.finally commit suicide with the shotgun in a quiet and lonely place

Reactions: Forveleth
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have a very long list, so I will only put up a part of it:

1) Gold Coast, Australia
2) Nepal and the surround areas
3)Lake Baikal
4)Greenland
5)HALO, (high altitude, low opening jump, skydiving)

Walter

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
-Northern Lights seems to be popular. Would be on my list too.
-I'd like to travel the world seeing all the great waterfalls. I find them so beautiful and I love listening to the rumble.

Alas those goals are unachievable for me so I'll just have to dream about them.

C

Candleburn

Mar 4, 2024
Let's share our bucket list. Maybe we will die without completing them but let's see what everyone wants to do.

My bucket list-
1. Want to see northern lights
2. Want to go on a vacation alone somewhere
3. Wanted a cat(complete)
4. Want to see Antarctica maybe
5. Want to go on a ship to ocean once
Why getting a cat if u plan (or maybe I missed something) to die before the cat?

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
1. Write my last will
2. Prepare things that belong to friends, put names on it so they get it back after I ve passed.
3.Write some goodbye-letters

Ok, that's not a real bucket-list.

In my mental state it makes no sense to travel. I am too exhausted and could not enjoy it. Other than that I ve experiences so many things in my life..... even though I had a hard life it was also rich, always a bit extreme, I guess. I have no unfullfilled dreams and no regrets, the only thing would be that I d like to live at ease.

Last edited:
J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
Why getting a cat if u plan (or maybe I missed something) to die before the cat?
I really always wanted a cat since years but I could not get it. Then I got a chance to get a cat. I thought maybe I will be able to live but does not seem possible anymore. I know it won't be fair for the cat but I will make sure it will be well loved even after I die. Sadly, I am such a failure I can't even live for the cat.

xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
1. Visit Japan! (November)
2. Give myself a chance to work on my BPD and see what life is like with managed BPD
3. Have more lovely experiences with my family and boyfriend
4. Go travelling to different countries and experience new fhings
5. Maybe have a golden retriever or foster a dog or find my new heart dog
6. Overcome my fear of cancer, health anxiety OCD and prolonged suffering
7. Make peace with death and suffering
8. Make connections with people
9. Give myself a chance for life

• Hugs
Reactions: juna and whywere
Y

yaraisasadgirl

Pro fruit ninja player :p
Apr 2, 2024
Don't have any, I've travelled done what I wanted. Finish watching the show shameless! Lol

Reactions: juna