Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
It's just the truth. Am I being irrational for being triggered that after I had a recent sexual hook up that didn't go anywhere that I want to CTB because it reminds me of my trauma of being abandoned, overlooked, second choice, I grew up in a religious household where my mom pressed that it was best to wait until marriage I no longer believe in the Christian god. I just felt so valueless and used after this situation and I can't forgive myself for sleeping with him, I got way ahead of myself. For me this situation just made me feel even worse about myself I wouldn't be suffering so much if I just avoided it all together from the beginning but I was so lonely and feeling down and wanted validation and to escape the feelings of social rejection I did it to fill the void. I know it's pathetic for my behavior and I hate myself. I'm embarrassed how I behaved and I want to CTB over this although nobody will even remember it or care. But who cares we are all going to die anyway. I just don't want to remember anything from this life anymore. Just too many negative life experiences filled with bad emotions. Bullying from incurable acne disease destroyed my life , sexual trauma, and just being unattractive I just don't want to live anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: archipelago, Lost in a Dream, Elysium Searcher and 13 others
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
Of course looks matter, but it matters more for men than it does for women. See, you at least you were able to hook up with someone. Meanwhile, I am in my mid-20s and I've never been in a relationship nor have I ever been on a date. Yes, it's all because of my looks. Your case does not sound as bleak as mine does, so don't worry about it. You are not as bad looking as you think you are.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Elysium Searcher, Cherry Crumpet, come to dust and 7 others
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Of course looks matter, but it matters more for men than it does for women. See, you at least you were able to hook up with someone. Meanwhile, I am in my mid-20s and I've never been in a relationship nor have I ever been on a date. Yes, it's all because of my looks. Your case does not sound as bleak as mine does, so don't worry about it. You are not as bad looking as you think you are.
Im ugly or average woman at least and I don't like it. If I was better looking guys would ask me for date and not hate me. Also my self esteem is bruised from the past. I know I sound selfish. When people call me pretty I know they are lying to my face as I'm always overlooked when I use to hang out with my girlfriends or prettier cousins all the guys would flock to them and never look at me. I understand your pain though although our experiences are different it's still in the same category of romantic rejection and social rejection it's my main reason for wanting to CTB also genetics/looks

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lemonandlime, unperson, OpheliasFlowers and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not an expert on this since I am an incel NEET haha, but it could be the case that you're going for guys out of your league. If you go for someone without the status or real estate they might stick around, idk.

• Hugs
Reactions: Elysium Searcher and nopointofliving
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Im ugly or average woman at least and I don't like it. If I was better looking guys would ask me for date and not hate me. Also my self esteem is bruised from the past. I know I sound selfish. When people call me pretty I know they are lying to my face as I'm always overlooked when I use to hang out with my girlfriends or prettier cousins all the guys would flock to them and never look at me. I understand your pain though although our experiences are different it's still in the same category of romantic rejection and social rejection it's my main reason for wanting to CTB also genetics/looks
It wouldn't make much of a difference. If you were better looking, that's all they would see. They wouldn't somehow want a relationship with you. They would still just want to sleep with you. They would ask you on a date to get in bed with you. You would still get rejected. Looking better doesn't stop problems. You just have the opposite problems. A different kind of problems. Like people never getting to know you for who you are because all they see is your looks. Guys only asking you out because they want to sleep with you or show off that they can get someone like you.

Reactions: archipelago, Catlovergirl, demuic and 2 others
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I'm not an expert on this since I am an incel NEET haha, but it could be the case that you're going for guys out of your league. If you go for someone without the status or real estate they might stick around, idk.
He came up to me tho and approached me first , I do agree he's out my league and I hate myself being reminded of this situation

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
He came up to me tho and approached me first , I do agree he's out my league and I hate myself being reminded of this situation
Proactively start hitting on losers like me, then. PMs are open.

• Yay!
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: one.way.out, death137, Elysium Searcher and 4 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Yes looks matter. This is why I don't even try to find a partner or try to avoid ppl in general. Why try when you know the chance of failing is way high than success? Some ppl are meant to live a curse life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Elysium Searcher, Lost in a Dream, Élégie and 10 others
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Not irrational. Humans seek romantic companionship, it's uncommon for one not to. I'm sorry you're going through this.

• Hugs
Reactions: archipelago, Elysium Searcher, OpheliasFlowers and 4 others
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Yes looks matter. This is why I don't even try to find a partner or try to avoid ppl in general. Why try when you know the chance of failing is way high than success? Some ppl are meant to live a curse life.

exactly this is why I try to look as unapproachable as possible so guys don't bother me especially those type

• Hugs
Reactions: Elysium Searcher, nopointofliving and death137
marconk

marconk

Aug 31, 2019
Proactively start hitting on losers like me, then. PMs are open.
Why don't you hit on her instead? You surely don't care that she's ugly since you guys don't care AT ALL about looks unlike us shallow evil status-seeking women, amirite?

Reactions: archipelago, Kimuraaaa and eyecandy
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Why don't you hit on her instead? You surely don't care that she's ugly since you guys don't care AT ALL about looks unlike us shallow evil status-seeking women, amirite?
I'll literally take anything at this point, not sure who you think you're talking to.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Elysium Searcher, chicken neck and loopylou
marconk

marconk

Aug 31, 2019
not sure who you think you're talking to.
I think I'm talking to someone who is feigning support to a woman depressed about being ugly, but is passive-agressively spreading redpill rethoric "If YoU Go FoR SoMeOnE WiThOuT ThE StAtUs or REal EsTatE ThEy mIGht StiCk ArOunDD!1!!11" just like the other guy who made his answer about how ugly guys have it rougher than ugly FeMaLes. Men might indeed have lower standards for sex but that's because they have higher libido, not because they are more virtuous and nice while women are evil and shallow. I'm so tired of this bs

• Aww..
Reactions: MartyByrde, archipelago, Elysium Searcher and 8 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I think I'm talking to someone who is feigning support to a woman depressed about being ugly, but is passive-agressively spreading redpill rethoric "If YoU Go FoR SoMeOnE WiThOuT ThE StAtUs or REal EsTatE ThEy mIGht StiCk ArOunDD!1!!11" just like the other guy who made his answer about how ugly guys have it rougher than ugly FeMaLes. Men might indeed have lower standards for sex but that's because they have higher libido, not because they are more virtuous and nice while women are evil and shallow. I'm so tired of this bs
Yikes, I was just guessing. Already made it known that I'm not an expert haha.

Reactions: chicken neck, loopylou and Scribble Fan
RockBot

RockBot

A Mole Sitting in a Hole
Jun 6, 2020
Honestly, I think it's all about how you portray self-confidence, along with a big dollop of a quick sense of humour. To me these far far outweigh looks.

• Love
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet, Weary Soul, loopylou and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No it isn't irrational, for many people if they don't have relationships they can feel unfulfilled and this can make them fall into despair. If we perceive ourselves to be unattractive and are full of hate for ourselves then life can become exhausting.

Reactions: unperson, Élégie, eyecandy and 2 others
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Honestly, I think it's all about how you portray self-confidence, along with a big dollop of a quick sense of humour. To me these far far outweigh looks.
If you're a girl and you're unattractive people treat you worse than scum on the bottom of their shoe. Trust me I endured it ages 14-19 the worse years of my life

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, archipelago, Kimuraaaa and 5 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Confidence is a myth

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers, Elysium Searcher, OpheliasFlowers and 2 others
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
No it isn't irrational, for many people if they don't have relationships they can feel unfulfilled and this can make them fall into despair. If we perceive ourselves to be unattractive and are full of hate for ourselves then life can become exhausting.
Very true this is why I'm so miserable and angry all the time and really jealous of people with social mobility.
Confidence is a myth
Very true whenever someone tells me just be confident and get hobby's ahahah. If I had the will power I'd undergo plastic surgery and then CTB to make a statement however I no longer "feel" up to pursing those goals anymore as I don't have the mental and emotional strength to go after it to prove a point. I just want to test my hypothesis I bet once I get these surgeries more guys would pursue me I'll gain more social media followers and receive more comments lol, just to prove a point then CTB but I don't have the energy to continue and go to that length jus to prove I'm correct

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, Elysium Searcher, quiet.rabbit and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Honestly, I think it's all about how you portray self-confidence, along with a big dollop of a quick sense of humour.
Most people are too dumb to appreciate a quick sense of humor

Reactions: unperson, Lost in a Dream and OpheliasFlowers
C

Canon1

Student
Dec 2, 2019
There are so many good looking people out there thar have also been single for ages or where rejected or whatever. I wouldn't care so much about this. Rather try to live a healthy life and fulfill your dreams.
And why are you so hurt? Just because you got dissed from a guy? This happens to every person

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
There are so many good looking people out there thar have also been single for ages or where rejected or whatever. I wouldn't care so much about this. Rather try to live a healthy life and fulfill your dreams.
And why are you so hurt? Just because you got dissed from a guy? This happens to every person
Oooh, you 'bout to get skinned alive

• Yay!
Reactions: one.way.out, death137, unperson and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, looks matter.
There's an exception for some people but the truth is that good looks get you a bf/gf, job and friends more easily. Even more subscribers on YouTube or stuff like that lol.

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers, Elysium Searcher, Élégie and 8 others
restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
Yeah looks are for shallow people... just my two cents. Why does the way we look hold such value in our lives? It's kind of sad.

Reactions: demuic and unperson
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Why does the way we look hold such value in our lives? It's kind of sad.
Because we're shallow, primarily visual animals. Yes, it's sad & cruel, just like everything else in life

Reactions: LastFlowers, one.way.out, demuic and 12 others
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018

how can you live a "healthy" life and fulfill your dreams when all aspects of your life are already over. It's either looks, wealth, or sociability. I have none it's over for me, and I'm a woman and have no future with a husband lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, archipelago, quiet.rabbit and 1 other person
Øystein

Øystein

Can't cope
Apr 24, 2020
While personally I'd say you could find other things to live for, killing yourself isn't evil and doesn't need a long and complex excuse to other people - if you're suffering and don't expect anything else from life, whatever your reasons are, they're not "irrational". We've just been brainwashed to think that living is our duty and only people with good enough excuses get to experience the big die with dignity.

I'm not encouraging anything. Get help and stuff. It's just weird to me how society views this. The right to die is the only freedom a living organism really has.

• Love
Reactions: one.way.out, Elysium Searcher, Lost in a Dream and 3 others
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
how can you live a "healthy" life and fulfill your dreams when all aspects of your life are already over. It's either looks, wealth, or sociability. I have none it's over for me, and I'm a woman and have no future with a husband lol.
Our purpose in this world isn't to find a husband. It creates another set of problems. You can live a healthy life. Learning to love yourself for one. Working on yourself. You cannot expect a men or looks to get in your way. If you were beautiful, it wouldn't change anything. Do you want to get by in life simply on your look? Or hardwork? Maybe it would be easy for a while but not forever. This life is poisonous. It kills every good thing.

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Myforevercharlie and Tonight634
Tonight634

Tonight634

Aug 24, 2020
Same here. Biggest reason why I wanna die. So many past hurts keep replaing in my head, I hate the way I look and wanna cry everytime I see myself. If only I had the courage.
Anyway it's 100% valid reason and I feel you so much
Same here. Biggest reason why I wanna die. So many past hurts keep replaing in my head, I hate the way I look and wanna cry everytime I see myself. If only I had the courage.
Anyway it's 100% valid reason and I feel you so much
Also it's sooo unfair that it's not like it's learned behaviour or sumn, we are literally programmed to favor attractive people more, even babies tend to look at the pretty face longer...Yep it sucksss here gosh I hate it here sm

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, one.way.out, demuic and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.