Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria

Victoria

Jun 15, 2021
Look at the statistics. They dont lie. Its just a fact that as an average looking woman you have much more options than an average looking man. Which isnt fair, but those are problems men face, so nobody gives a fuck, because who gives a fuck about mens problems.
I care about men's problems as much as women's problems. I don't even think about dating in terms of high or low standards it's an odd way to look at things. My partner thinks he is ugly, he was bullied at school and conventionally is not attractive in the generic sense but I worship the ground he walks on. Because he's a good man. So where does that fit into your logic?

alwaysSuffering

alwaysSuffering

May 29, 2021
Only a month ago I had this sort of issue where this guy had put me on a pedestal because he fancied me so much. It ended up he sexually assaulted me, it was very clear he thought as an attractive and sexual woman he saw me like my existence was for his own pleasure.
Yes, this is what happens to me as well. Men view me as a sexual object, nothing else. They don't see me as a human. They have no interest in getting to know the real me, my passions, hobbies, interests. No interest in other assets that I bring to the table. Just a sexual object. I'm sorry you were assaulted. I've completely given up on relationships.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: taylor321, Makko and Victoria
Victoria

Victoria

Jun 15, 2021
Yes, this is what happens to me as well. Men view me as a sexual object, nothing else. They don't see me as a human. They have no interest in getting to know the real me, my passions, hobbies, interests. No interest in other assets that I bring to the table. Just a sexual object. I'm sorry you were assaulted. I've completely given up on relationships.
Exactly I know how you feel. I just noticed how similar our avatars are! Sending you hugs xxx

• Love
Reactions: alwaysSuffering
Victoria

Victoria

Jun 15, 2021
Then maybe you should look for a men who is not in the top 30% of looks, status. Also what effort have you done to find a good man? Most women dont even approach a man if they like them and than complain. The problem is for most women, men that are not in the top 30% dont even exist for them. Women get pumped and dumped by these assholes, because they can get any woman they want so why should they date you for long term if they can just fuck another girl every weekend. And suddenly because of the actions of the small % of men, suddenly all men are assholes whike they dont even give half of the men even a chance. Women are soo fucking entitled.
Wow! So much hate for women right there. Reporting this.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Snatsbats
S

Snatsbats

Student
Jan 9, 2021
Wow! So much hate for women right there. Reporting this.
You also say that men only see you as an sexual object. Whats not men hating about that. Fucking hypocrites
If a men says something about women it misogyny, but if a women says something about men its the truth. Silencing a mens opinion but not that of a wonan is literral sexism.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: chicken neck and Victoria
Victoria

Victoria

Jun 15, 2021
You also say that men only see you as an sexual object. Whats not men hating about that. Fucking hypocrites
What you've just said is a blatant lie. I recounted my experience with one man. I never said 'men' see me as a sexual object. Why are you being so horrible and why do you hate women? You've already had one comment reported and removed today do you really want to continue this?

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
This thread has ran it's course. Starting to become an ugly gender debate. Let's keep it civil and nice afterwards please. Locked.

• Love
Reactions: LastLoveLetter and Victoria
Status
Not open for further replies.