Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Being in love is the biggest mind fuck of all. It warps your judgment to the point you can't even see the guy you are looking at as he really is.

Reactions: Symbiote, virginiawoolf86 and LittleBabyNothing
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
so I have 7 days left. I have all my supplies except one thing which I'll get tomorrow or Monday. I'll probably get the big thing tomorrow and work on getting back ups of everything else the next few days.

I want it to be know that the reason I did this was
1. My chronic disease that caused my pos partner to stop loving me

2. him twisting the knife even more and cheating on me with the trashiest most disgusting thing I've ever seen.

how can I make sure it gets out that he's the main cause of my death? I want his life ruined like he ruined mine.

if only he was a decent human and loved me even though I got sick I would have waited and died peacefully in a country that allows dr assisted suicide, but I have no desire to go on without someone supporting me like he swore he would do the day I was diagnosed.

oh well I'm thinking about sending a time delayed email to my family, his family, everyone we both known.
Im going to spell out everything he did and name the hoe is cheated on me with.

Any other ideas of how to ruin his life is appreciated.
I hope you find peace. Hell is other people.

Reactions: SpinTop555
S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
Canon- I AM going to kill my self bc of what he did. But realistically I was always going to kill myself. I just thought it would be 10-20 yearsfrom now in Switzerland. But I have no desire to go through this alone and if you don't agree stay off my thread.
And he's not in love with that ghetto trash skank. We are still "together" (corona and me thinking we could make thinks work) but I'm just done trying. I tried to kill my self so many times before we got together but he gave me hope that live was worth living. I now know that was a lie. That skank is sleeping with someone else's man now. (I just found out and plan to let the girl know...she's way more vindictive than I am so I'm sad I'll miss her revenge)

And I'm not selective in who I reply to. I'm just on my phone and it is having issues so it's hard to reply to multiple people bc it locks up and deletes everything and since I'll be gone in 48 hours I don't see the point in fixing it.
What's ur method @Saddaisy
I have a few... I have a bunch of iv drugs I can inject. I also have a fluid pump that I can attach to myself and "reverse" it and let it pull blood out. When I first started at my job a ex employee did this to a dog... no one noticed for 20 minutes and it was still going. I plan to place enough iv catheters on myself that I can swap out if needed. I'm trying to get a "multi line" extension set but we were out and unless it comes tomorrow I'll have to make do.
I also have 100 mls of propofol i could inject somehow. I'm thinking if I rig the fluid pump correctly I could just use that and go in my sleep.

we will see what works best on Friday.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
Canon- I AM going to kill my self bc of what he did. But realistically I was always going to kill myself. I just thought it would be 10-20 yearsfrom now in Switzerland. But I have no desire to go through this alone and if you don't agree stay off my thread.
And he's not in love with that ghetto trash skank. We are still "together" (corona and me thinking we could make thinks work) but I'm just done trying. I tried to kill my self so many times before we got together but he gave me hope that live was worth living. I now know that was a lie. That skank is sleeping with someone else's man now. (I just found out and plan to let the girl know...she's way more vindictive than I am so I'm sad I'll miss her revenge)

And I'm not selective in who I reply to. I'm just on my phone and it is having issues so it's hard to reply to multiple people bc it locks up and deletes everything and since I'll be gone in 48 hours I don't see the point in fixing it.

I have a few... I have a bunch of iv drugs I can inject. I also have a fluid pump that I can attach to myself and "reverse" it and let it pull blood out. When I first started at my job a ex employee did this to a dog... no one noticed for 20 minutes and it was still going. I plan to place enough iv catheters on myself that I can swap out if needed. I'm trying to get a "multi line" extension set but we were out and unless it comes tomorrow I'll have to make do.
I also have 100 mls of propofol i could inject somehow. I'm thinking if I rig the fluid pump correctly I could just use that and go in my sleep.

we will see what works best on Friday.
These methods sound really iffy. IMO the risk of failure is great, the risk of serious harm without CTB is even greater.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kbeau and WearyOfStruggling