• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

the_fail_man

the_fail_man

Failure, Outcast, Diseased - The True Leper
Mar 9, 2024
I'm severely disabled. I got M.E. and I'm bedridden and can barely move my arms to type this.

There is physically 0 way I will be able to CTB without her help or someone else's. But I don't want to land their ass in a cell either.

So how tf do I do this? I got my SN ordered and everything. I try many experiments here with my M.E. and she probably won't question what this is and help me. And if not I have other ways. But my point is:

1) How tf do I do this without her help

2) Answer is I'll need her help to at least.make drink probably

3) After I CTB want to make sure she's OK basically and not in jail

My situation is complex but it never has been simple. I've never had a simple life and never will. Been that way since I was out of the forsaken womb.

the_fail_man

the_fail_man

Mar 9, 2024
Can you pretend that the SN is an energy/electrolyte/nutrition supplement that could be innocently added to your liquid intake?

As for accountability... Leave a note?
I suppose I could leave a note on my phone or something and have my phone not lock. I kinda wanna consult a lawyer but then they would report my ass so fast.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Umbrella Weather

Umbrella Weather

Catastrophe Merchant
Mar 7, 2022
However you are typing this now, create a new message in Gmail and set a timer for two days and blast it out there to all involved once you have passed on.

Edit: That is my plan, I suppose. I apologize for projecting my thing on to you... It has been a rough month.

the_fail_man

the_fail_man

Mar 9, 2024
However you are typing this now, create a new message in Gmail and set a timer for two days and blast it out there to all involved once you have passed on.

Edit: That is my plan, I suppose. I apologize for projecting my thing on to you... It has been a rough month.
No need to apologize my friend you aren't projecting it unto me. It's a good idea. I'm just sorry we're both in this shituation. Hugs my friend šŸ«‚

Umbrella Weather

Umbrella Weather

Catastrophe Merchant
Mar 7, 2022
It doesn't need to be this horrible, maybe.

What do you like to do? What things seem fun, even if they are impossible? Is there something that tickles your imagination?

Fuck it... Let's become friends. Even if it is in spite of them... We can always die tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: the_fail_man
the_fail_man

the_fail_man

Mar 9, 2024
It doesn't need to be this horrible, maybe.

What do you like to do? What things seem fun, even if they are impossible? Is there something that tickles your imagination?

Fuck it... Let's become friends. Even if it is in spite of them... We can always die tomorrow.
I liked to run, game, jam to metal. I liked to bike and just enjoy life for the diner things. Travel was a huge thing of mine.

If I could travel somewhere now, I'd want to go to Norway. I have always wanted to go to Norway and also NYC because I love cities.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic
Umbrella Weather

Umbrella Weather

Catastrophe Merchant
Mar 7, 2022
I had this weird obsession with Shetland recently and learned that Lerwick is less than 200 miles from Bergen, Norway. It seems crazy to me to think that the UK, and Scotland, specifically, is closer to Norway than I am to anywhere meaningful.

Speaking of Norway, I love DarkThrone. I adore them to pieces. What is your metal of choice? I am not a Black Metal person, really, though I like the influence on crust punk a lot.

What are your sorrows, why are you here? I am here because I am sad and lonely... and I just can't seem to find a way out of the misery, really.

If it is any consolation: I am almost 50 years-old and am finacially dependent on my mother.

Yay!

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic
the_fail_man

the_fail_man

Mar 9, 2024
I had this weird obsession with Shetland recently and learned that Lerwick is less than 200 miles from Bergen, Norway. It seems crazy to me to think that the UK, and Scotland, specifically, is closer to Norway than I am to anywhere meaningful.

Speaking of Norway, I love DarkThrone. I adore them to pieces. What is your metal of choice? I am not a Black Metal person, really, though I like the influence on crust punk a lot.

What are your sorrows, why are you here? I am here because I am sad and lonely... and I just can't seem to find a way out of the misery, really.

If it is any consolation: I am almost 50 years-old and am finacially dependent on my mother.

Yay!
I usually like progressive or power metal. My favorite band is probably Sabaton.

I'm here because I'm just too diseased. I had the world at my finger tips. I was financially independent at 21. And had a 4 year degree by then and my own crib by then. Then I got M.E. bedridden. Can't even brush my teeth. Can't even poop without help. And I'm hurt that I'll never know what a relationship will be like. I didn't fuck around in highschool like I should of and date. I was too busy working my ass off and getting ahead. Which is a big woe of mine.

I'll never know what it's like. I'm too diseases and disabled for anyone to love me.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
Umbrella Weather

Umbrella Weather

Catastrophe Merchant
Mar 7, 2022
I am reading the Wikipedia entry on Myalgic encephalomyelitis... I must admit that I didn't know anything about the syndrome from which you are suffering... This is an awareness. Oh, my... I don't even know. I have been so bogged down in mental illnesses that I admit to have forgotten about these chronic physical slayers which are tormenting all of you around me.

This seems awful...I understand the desire to die.

Has anyone given you even the slightest hope of recovery?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If there is any other way you could possibly find please don't involve your mom in your ctb process. I wouldn't wanna be your mom when she realizes she is the one that literally mixed and gave the poison that took her child's life. You need to be at peace with the fact that she is never going to get over that guilt.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The way how you died will probably be investigated. Your mom will show the "bottle with SN" and then it's clear what has happened. It's probably not possible to get assistance when assisting suicide is forbidden by law. Legal euthanasia would be the way to go but I'm also aware that this may be impossible bc of costs and traveling and other factors.

I'm sorry you have to go through this.

the_fail_man

the_fail_man

Mar 9, 2024
If there is any other way you could possibly find please don't involve your mom in your ctb process. I wouldn't wanna be your mom when she realizes she is the one that literally mixed and gave the poison that took her child's life. You need to be at peace with the fact that she is never going to get over that guilt.
Don't get me wrong. I hear you. I just don't know how tf I'm gonna do it with my disability. I could take a large dose of Tianeptine. This would give me a lot of energy (granted my tolerance isn't fucked). But she normally gets that for me.
The way how you died will probably be investigated. Your mom will show the "bottle with SN" and then it's clear what has happened. It's probably not possible to get assistance when assisting suicide is forbidden by law. Legal euthanasia would be the way to go but I'm also aware that this may be impossible bc of costs and traveling and other factors.

I'm sorry you have to go through this.
Yeah ideally I go to Switzerland, but my parents would never support that.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske