• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
Hello everyone,

After a very long year of deliberating if I should or shouldn't die. After being dragged to the brink of despair and exhaustion after a medical malpractice case- I have decided that I want to try to live life again. This website has been a wonderful place for me to meet people who are similar to me in more ways than just suicidal ideation and I'm very grateful that it exists. I have met more than one person who has helped me on my journey and have become good friends with them.

Mods- will you please delete my profile. I thank you all again and wish every one of you peace and happiness.

arnxxx

arnxxx

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Are you cured or do you feel better? Best of luck to you

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I wish you forever love happiness you deserve and desire in life OP and just know that there is absolutely no shame if you do ever change your mind!
Sending lots of love to you and take good care if you're able to!🩷

Turkish_Rose

Turkish_Rose

Garden of Eden enjoyer.
Nov 5, 2023
I wish you all things beautiful brother. May your journey ahead be blessed :). Love the profile picture!

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I'm glad you are giving life a solid try. There's good and bad out there, I hope you find lots of good and meaning your life. 🙏

Reactions: Ironborn