• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I can understand what you are saying no doubt,. I get it. Wish you Nothing but the best in whatever happens.

Be safe ,

Butch

Reactions: flyaway2
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
It doesn't work the way the movie portrays.
You won't just fall asleep and die peacefully.
Your organs will start to fail - liver, kidneys - it's painful. You'll end up in a hospital plugged up to machines keeping you alive. You'll slip into a coma, then your mom will have to make the decision to pull the plug.
That's what happened to my friend who idolized that movie.

F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
It doesn't work the way the movie portrays.
You won't just fall asleep and die peacefully.
Your organs will start to fail - liver, kidneys - it's painful. You'll end up in a hospital plugged up to machines keeping you alive. You'll slip into a coma, then your mom will have to make the decision to pull the plug.
That's what happened to my friend who idolized that movie.
It wont come to that. I will hang before that

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Im thinking im the character in the movie leaving las vegas. When you give up, drink, whore, finish your money then die. Its liberating though. Ive never felt so happy, free and at peace knowing im done with life
I get you 100%

Reactions: Hennessy
F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
OK. I found it great though, like about Schmidt. You trigerred me though. Had to go get 2 more beers. Today I wanted only 4 beers, eat potato chips and sleep