M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
They are the ones who didn't go far enough to end the spread of covid-19 months ago, so that now it's out of control in the U.S. 10,000 people a day get it. 1,000 people a day die. This could have been stopped with sensible leadership.
It's a flu! More people died from suicides and poverty caused by the lockdowns than from The Flu itself. But liberal politicians see it as a small price to pay for winning the election. Shame on you for supporting them.

My new right-wing friends have my back, at least. I hung out with them just last Friday. No masks. No social distancing. Everyone was healthy as a horse.

M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
Sorry but you need to learn a lot more about it. It's nothing like the flu. It's totally new.
I learned plenty. Enough to choose CTB'ing over being locked down with no end in sight. At least until I met the people who changed my mind.

Imagine what it's like to "know" it's gonna be illegal to socialize in person, shake hands, or hug other people! All communication will be virtual, with no possibility of it ever ending, a.k.a. "the new normal". Well, I wanted no part of it, and preferred to die instead.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I can only assume he was joking, he had to be.....
Unfortunately there are people in the U.S. who believe the lies they are fed by the president. I don't know if it's willful ignorance or what it is. It seems like a cult but not sure why anyone would believe a moron who said people can inject themselves with disinfectant to get rid of it.

Americans are spreading the virus like wildfire. The country's running total of reported infections has has doubled in the past six weeks and hit 5 million Sunday. Especially alarming is a surge of nearly 100,000 infections in children in the last two weeks of July.

New research suggests the virus affects children in drastically different ways depending on age. It can inflame the blood vessels of infants and preschoolers, stop the hearts of older children and may be especially contagious in toddlers with mild or moderate symptoms.

Americans are spreading the virus like wildfire. We can't travel to Canada or Europe. The world pities us. And it's due to the attitudes of people who think it's just a flu and don't wear masks or take any precautions to keep from spreading it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seul and stationarymillennial
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
Congratulations, you're getting what you want. But you're sins will catch up to you. You're sins will destroy you like you destroyed me. It will fester inside of you and you will rot and decay just as the world that you poisoned around you. Can you feel your heart burning? Can you feel the struggle within? The fear within me is beyond anything you can make.

Unfortunately there are people in the U.S. who believe the lies they are fed by the president. I don't know if it's willful ignorance or what it is.
I wish I had an answer. Instead all I can say is we live on a hellish little planet where reason is dead and psychopaths rule. Or psychopaths that don't know they're psychopaths anyway.

Reactions: Meditation guide and stationarymillennial
bravotess

bravotess

I'ma jump ship now before I sink slow
Aug 8, 2020
I wrote a bunch of notes to family, and 1 to the girl my partner cheated on me with.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
"Fuck you"

That'll send a message, maybe even become a meme one day