• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FML_

FML_

Jun 26, 2022
For those of you that love music, what will be the last song you plan on listening to before you CTB? And why?

Personally I plan on listening to "Sh*t on you" by Travis Scott before I'll go out and do it. Such a great song in my opinion. It perfectly signifies my struggles and how bad I wanted to be succesfull in life, even though ultimately I failed.

S

scaredycat84

Forever and ever, Amen
Dec 29, 2021
For those of you that love music, what will be the last song you plan on listening to before you CTB? And why?

Personally I plan on listening to "Sh*t on you" by Travis Scott before I'll go out and do it. Such a great song in my opinion. It perfectly signifies my struggles and how bad I wanted to be succesfull in life, even though ultimately I failed.
Exist by avenged sevenfold. The emotions it pulls out of my typically unemotional heart are intense to say the least and it's an awesome song from start to finish

Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

Du bist auf dich allein gestellt
May 26, 2022

Lifetime is fading, clear sight is shading
Now I welcome everlasting death
Red blood is flowing, silence is growing
I look forward to the final breath

Pretty much summarizes how I want to feel during my final moments. I don't want to leave sad, frightened and desperate, but instead hold my head high and reject life, because of how disgusting I find human nature.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I have mentioned it many times before in other threads, but for me it is Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary. It is the piece of music that I relate to the most and I find it to be calming.

O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
One of these I will probably play, or I may just make a cash-out play list, and have them play at the lowest volume possible through a Bluetooth headband

Radiohead: You and Whose Army?
Radiohead: Exit Music (for a Film)

Brian Eno: An Ending (Ascent)
Brian Eno: Always Returning
Brian Eno - Ambient 1: Music for Airports

Moby: God moving over the face of the waters

KuroiHana

KuroiHana

Peaceful Sleep
Jun 23, 2022
Mine's kinda weeby tbh but Kimi no Kioku (Memories of You). Pretty upbeat song about remembering someone who has passed which makes it feel peaceful to me.

Would rather go in peace than listen to something that makes me feel sad in my last moments.

September5th

September5th

You can get better. But the choice is always ours.
May 17, 2022
Hummm...
Let me see. While I wait for the SN to knock me out, I'll listen to Slipping Through My Fingers, Boys Don't Cry and, perhaps, some Daft Punk material (Face To Face, if I'm in a good mood).
Yeah, that sounds about right. Cry and listen to these great songs.

• Love
Reactions: FML_
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Crazy about music(hundreds of new songs stored on SoundCloud from last 5 years), but since her death 5 months ago, not a single song has been heard by me---She used to be nuts about music also

• Hugs
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow
iluvkorn2

iluvkorn2

I wanted more than life could ever grant me
Nov 9, 2020
I've thought about this a lot and it always makes me sad because I love music sm I couldn't just pick one song if I tried. maybe "when the music's over" by the doors
"Before I sink into the big sleep
I want to hear
I want to hear
The scream of the butterfly"

Reactions: body_snatcher
Asatsuyu

Asatsuyu

Local goblin
Jun 26, 2022
Probably 'No children' by the Mountain Goats, but 'Salt lake city' by Motherfolk is my second choice!

Reactions: hurtingmom
Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Probably a playlist containing a few songs because passing out on SN can take some undefinded time.

To name a few:

Righteous - Juice WRLD
Life is a mess- Juice WRLD
Revenge - XXXTentacion

born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
Arcade Fire Everything Now playlist. It's prepared already in my phone

U

user48

Apr 17, 2022
The night we met by lord Huron

Reactions: born2win
MentalPollution

MentalPollution

I’ve completely lost my sanity
Jun 26, 2022
I think it'll be either "My heart will stop in joy" or "A losing battle is raging" from the "Everywhere At The End Of Time" album by "The Caretaker". I think they both fit;
- My heart will stop in joy really gives "I've made peace with my life and I'm ready to go" vibes
- A losing battle is raging is instead more like "Finally this battle is coming to an end", especially when in the last few seconds all the instruments and sounds go silent and all that's left is the main melody slowly fading, like someone dying after a painful long battle.
(Sorry for my bad English)

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
I've got a short playlist of songs that feel significant which I keep listening to. The two main candidates are No Surprises by Radiohead and a cover of a song called Good Riddance (not the famous one, it's a piece in a video game) by FamilyJules.

Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
Blasphemous Rumors by Depeche Mode and most likely Exit Music (For A Film) by Radio Head.

There's so much more from The Smiths, KMFDM and Nine Inch Nails, but I doubt I'd be conscious any longer than that.

Reactions: murmur