reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Only passion is not having one
Aug 30, 2020
There's a fast food restaurant near me that does a mean chicken nugget burrito.
A strange choice? Maybe.
Delicious? Absolutely.

Reactions: 7ighway, lex and Huntfish34
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
I've eaten it tonight.

chipshop chips with curry sauce and mushy peas.
Hi Friend
Yummy I've Not Had Chip Shop Chips Since Lockdown That's A Big Must For Me Now
Thanks For Reminding Me Of A Favourite Of Mine I'm Vegetarian So Mussy Peas And Curry Sauce Definitely
Enjoy xxx
How can you never have had a steak :ohh: OMG, you are so missing out, make that a goal before you CTB. You don't happen to be from the UK? Best steak I ever had was at Hawksmoor, so for all you Londoners out there, if you haven't tried it yet, go there!

I won't eat the day I CTB, but the days before I will definitively have steak, sushi, ice cream and brownies.

I have a fancy champagne stored for the occasion, ideally I want to drink it as I go out. Not sure if it is a good idea though, so might have to pop it the day before.
Hi Friend

That's A Good Idea I Love Pink Champagne But Not Had It For Years Being So Expensive I've Stuck To A New Favourite Thatchers Rose Cider But Since It Could Be My Last Drink I Might Just Get The Pink Champagne & Enjoy It To The Fullest xxx Cheers Enjoy It
Well done sounds great super tasty. I had a scotch egg from Tesco's between pubs only 2nd time I've been out to the pub since this stupid virus hit us lol
Hiya Friend
Yup It Sure Was Super Fab Enjoyed It A lot Pubs Ohh I've Not Been In One Since Lockdown I Drink Cider & Black So Lately I've Been Having A Ice Cold Thatchers Rose Cider At Home
No Pubs Yet For Me I Hope You Enjoyed Your Night Out What's Your Favourite Tipple?
So U.K. Which Part You From?

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueman and Huntfish34
Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
Hi Friend
Yummy I've Not Had Chip Shop Chips Since Lockdown That's A Big Must For Me Now
Thanks For Reminding Me Of A Favourite Of Mine I'm Vegetarian So Mussy Peas And Curry Sauce Definitely
Enjoy xxx

Hi Friend

That's A Good Idea I Love Pink Champagne But Not Had It For Years Being So Expensive I've Stuck To A New Favourite Thatchers Rose Cider But Since It Could Be My Last Drink I Might Just Get The Pink Champagne & Enjoy It To The Fullest xxx Cheers Enjoy It

Hiya Friend
Yup It Sure Was Super Fab Enjoyed It A lot Pubs Ohh I've Not Been In One Since Lockdown I Drink Cider & Black So Lately I've Been Having A Ice Cold Thatchers Rose Cider At Home
No Pubs Yet For Me I Hope You Enjoyed Your Night Out What's Your Favourite Tipple?
So U.K. Which Part You From?
Glad you enjoyed South Indian it never disappoints.
Cider is a great summer drink I drink Pale Ale now though lol.
I live in South Wales, how about yourself?

Reactions: Tigeress Lost
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Glad you enjoyed South Indian it never disappoints.
Cider is a great summer drink I drink Pale Ale now though lol.
I live in South Wales, how about yourself?
Hiya Friend
Correct South Indian Food Is The Best Oh Wales I've Been To Cardiff Once I Live In London Pale Ale Tastes Better In Pub On Draft Cider Is Just As Good In Bottles Long As It's Ice Cold I Enjoy The Rose One Lately New Find I Use To Have Strongbow Black Fruits Before Cider For Me Is An Any Season Drink lol

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I woke up this morning thinking about this. I was a bit disappointed that the SN regimen requires that I fast for 8 hours. It would've been nice to be in a hotel room watching some comedy videos while downing a Dairy Queen ice cream cake. That would be my happy place.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I'd go to the organic bakery near-by and get the veggie-pizza-slice as well as a walnut-cinnamon-bun and as a drink I'd love a banana-milk-shake (maybe homemade if I still got the nerves for that by then) :)

...or I'd step up my game and munch a bible.

Attachments

• 4388786E-479B-4FDA-9C3C-3F90A0CF5B74.jpeg
    4388786E-479B-4FDA-9C3C-3F90A0CF5B74.jpeg
    167.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: signifying nothing, All washed up, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Red lobster

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad and KleinerWolf
LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
Vodka

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: orlandom and KleinerWolf
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Probably some boxed mac n' cheese or ramen. The same I eat everyday.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
This is a hard decision that I've thought about a lot. Maybe chicken parm and homemade mac and cheese. To drink? I think a caramel iced coffee and for dessert, a slice of cheesecake

I'm going all out for my last meal but that's an idea of something with potential

• Love
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Steak and crab legs (sorry vegans and vegetarians!!), asparagus or Brussel sprouts, some type of potato dish, and chocolate milk shake.

Course I would cook alla that, and would likely only eat a very small portion of it - can't eat much these days, but I figure it will be my last meal, so I plan to enjoy it.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Steak and crab legs (sorry vegans and vegetarians!!), asparagus or Brussel sprouts, some type of potato dish, and chocolate milk shake.

Course I would cook alla that, and would likely only eat a very small portion of it - can't eat much these days, but I figure it will be my last meal, so I plan to enjoy it.
sounds like one hell of a luscious meal.
it's gotta be epic!
:heart:

• Love
Reactions: Weary Soul
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
Salmon and mashed potatoes sounds really good

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
I'd eat ramen and afterwards pancakes.
As a drink I'd order a cocktail (something strong to calm me)

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Curry rice with a big bowl of miso soup, or sushi, or gyudon, with a glass of peach liquor/bailey's if I'm feeling fancier. Would really like to have some diabetes inducing flavored coffee, pumpkin or chocolate to wash the poison down with

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I bumped this because I myself wanted to re-ask the question.
WHAT IS YOUR LAST MEAL?

T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I've been vegetarian for 25 years.. I think I'd just say fuck it and have a Big Mac.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: fixitinpost, lofticries and GarageKarate07
Xaxysh

Xaxysh

Oct 28, 2020
Chocolate. I have a severe cocoa allergy and I always wanted to try it but I can't

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lofticries, strangeceleste and GarageKarate07
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I've been vegetarian for 25 years.. I think I'd just say fuck it and have a Big Mac.
Lol. I'm vegan and I have been eating a veggie sandwich, veggie lo-mien, gluten free veggie pizza, and veggie burritos from all my local places. I have not made a meal because I have giving up. But I have no idea what to eat for a last meal at all. LOL.

• Love
Reactions: TessB
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Sushi from my fav sushi restaurant and chocolate peanut butter cheesecake from the cheesecake factory. And iced tea to drink or anything fruity from starbucks. I'd eat very little though. The last thing I wanna be is stuffed when trying to ctb.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
My near-total anhedonia B like:
cold blooded mic drop GIF

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Sometimes commas matter.
I guess. I mean she is helping him with his last meal cuz she loves him but then he says fuck it and goes off into the woods to put a pistol in his mouth maybe he wants clean underwear when he dies Idk......

shijsrzh

shijsrzh

Deluded Moron
Dec 2, 2020
Sometimes commas matter.
LOL. Definitely true for that sentence.

I honestly don't give a damn about a last meal. Looking back, every time I left the house to finally do it, I had been eating like any other day.
And if I had to choose, I couldn't really decide. I like Thai, Chinese, Indian and Italian cuisine the best. Plus all the fast food stuff.
It's hard to decide. So many delicious dishes in the world. But I think, I would go for a hamburger with three layers meat, 4 layers cheese, bacon, some more cheese (cheddar) and some nice caramelized onions. A huge portion of french fries and I'm good.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
Gimme that Wagyu beef before I go. And some honeyroasted primeurs to go with it.

And for dessert, chocolate fondant as deep and dark as the abyss I'm about to enter.

There's barely any meat left in those patties anyway. Hog anus at best.

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and TessB
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
Never really thought of it tbh. I thought about fasting and cleansing everything from my system for a week prior to my CTB so that the post-mortem clean up would be easier. Never really thought of it until now, but everything still in your system is gonna come right out once you're gone and depending on how long it takes for them to find you...:hihi: yeah

• Wow
Reactions: lofticries
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Never really thought of it tbh. I thought about fasting and cleansing everything from my system for a week prior to my CTB so that the post-mortem clean up would be easier. Never really thought of it until now, but everything still in your system is gonna come right out once you're gone and depending on how long it takes for them to find you...:hihi: yeah
ugh, another reason why I don't wanna stuff myself before ctb. The only way one would be able to avoid this is if they're method is jumping.:mmm:

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus