Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Stouffer's party-sized frozen lasagna.

Reactions: Klee, lex, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
H

Hornyaboutdeath

Aug 23, 2020
Cheap pizza has its charm, but I don't think that I'll be able to get good pizza in the place I want, so I'm being a bit realistic.
Do you live on the savannah ?

T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
on a more "positive" note, what are you planning to dine on as your last meal before ctb :)

I feel if/when I ctb it will not be exactly planned. Like the method will be to a highest degree than I planned anything in my life. But I feel I will have just one too many failures, one really bad day, or one exact event which would enact it. B
ut let's assume I am able to make it to my given date I have in mind. I think spaghetti, lasagna, or something like that. Of course this is assuming I will have access to this

Reactions: 7ighway
aligatorek

aligatorek

take me where the music ain't too loud
Sep 2, 2020
Probably some comfort food that my mom used to cook for me.
- cheese and mushroom toast
- pierogi with sauerkraut and mushrooms
- fish fingers :) I loved them!

Reactions: kite, Deleted member 4993 and 7ighway
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Hi Guys
Mine Would Be Cheesy Pizza From Pizza Express & Ice Cream Strawberries or Raspberry and Mango Haz Das & A Bottle Of Cold Rose Cider
Than I Need To Fast

W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
Actually eating my last meals now! Breakfast was a sausage mcmuffin with egg and two hash browns, lunch is a chicken pot pie and still deciding on what to have for dinner but it's all damn good so far.

• Hugs
Reactions: reggiesaurus, VIBRITANNIA, 7ighway and 1 other person
7ighway

7ighway

in the lost & found
Aug 27, 2020
Actually eating my last meals now! Breakfast was a sausage mcmuffin with egg and two hash browns, lunch is a chicken pot pie and still deciding on what to have for dinner but it's all damn good so far.
that's great!! i hope you have a peaceful journey

• Love
Reactions: kite and WFJ74
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
This thread is making me so hungry. I wanted to just go on a whiskey. Everything I've read so far sounds delicious. I may have to add somethings to my final meal.

Reactions: Tigeress Lost and CarbonMonoxide
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Mine will be more of a last binge, probably lasting a week. I'm Swahili which means I've got access to exotic meals like biriani, pilau, chapati, coconut rice and so many more. I'll probably die a few pounds heavier.

• Love
Reactions: reggiesaurus and Tigeress Lost
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
I want to go to the fancy Italian restaurant but a simple cheeseburger is fine too

• Love
Reactions: Tigeress Lost, adios and aligatorek
A

adios

May 13, 2020
Probably a chipotle burrito bowl. Because of my OCD, I've eaten the exact same order from the exact same restaurant every day for three years, so why should my last day be any different?

Reactions: Tigeress Lost
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
In the event I do decide to ctb, I'm having a big ass feast! A Stouffers vegetable lasagna, a Philadelphia roll, a cheeseburger from burger king, fries from McDonald's, a brownie sundae from dairy queen and a strawberry cheesecake smoothie from Wawas

Stouffer's vegetable lasagna is pretty legit, lol.

• Love
Reactions: lex, Tigeress Lost and Squiddy
Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
I am waiting for a geriatric pet to pass, and suspect that there may be little warning before the proverbial "bus" arrives.

If I don't feel the need to follow suit immediately (or other obligations keep me from doing so), I'll probably spend the last week of my life visiting all of my favorite restaurants before fasting on the last day.

(I have probable ARFID, so am using the term "restaurant" lightly here. I eat like a five-year-old whose palate is limited even by kindergarten standards.)

Last edited:
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
Mine will be more of a last binge, probably lasting a week. I'm Swahili which means I've got access to exotic meals like biriani, pilau, chapati, coconut rice and so many more. I'll probably die a few pounds heavier.
Hi Friend
Oh Yummmy I Love Indian & South Indian Food Idli & Sambar Hmmm Might Have To Drop The Pizza Idea
Besides I Have That Every Friday Night Anyway
Mmm Sounds Like South Indian Food Will Be My Last Meal Washed Down With A Soft Drink Coke With Sugar For Once

Cheers For Reminding Me xxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueman
Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
Hi Friend
Oh Yummmy I Love Indian & South Indian Food Idli & Sambar Hmmm Might Have To Drop The Pizza Idea
Besides I Have That Every Friday Night Anyway
Mmm Sounds Like South Indian Will Be Last Meal Washed Down With A Soft Drink

Cheers For Reminding Me xxxx
South Indian food is to die for .
Masala dosa, uttapam...mmm

• Love
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
South Indian food is to die for .
Masala dosa, uttapam...mmm
Hi Friend
Ohhhhhhh Don't I Loveeee It :heart:I've Had It So Many Times On Holiday In Goa & I Love Masala Dosa My Favourite Next Is Idli & Sambar
Oh Boy! Looks Like That's My Dinner Tonight Out Goes The Pasta Idea

Peace & Hugs To You :hug:

• Hugs
Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
Hi Friend
Ohhhhhhh Don't I Loveeee It :heart:I've Had It So Many Times On Holiday In Goa & I Love Masala Dosa My Favourite Next Is Idli & Sambar
Oh Boy! Looks Like That's My Dinner Tonight Out Goes The Pasta Idea

Peace & Hugs To You :hug:
Yeah I spent a few months in South India in the 1990s now whenever I have the chance I choose it, on banana leaf and using hands of course no silly cutlery

• Hugs
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
Yeah I spent a few months in South India in the 1990s now whenever I have the chance I choose it, on banana leaf and using hands of course no silly cutlery
Hi Friend
I've not had it on a banana leaf but I always use my hands eating Indian food even here at home in the U.K. no silly cutlery of course even with my idli & sambar

Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
Hi Friend
I've not had it on a banana leaf but I always use my hands eating Indian food even here at home in the U.K. no silly cutlery of course even with my idli & sambar
Hiya
I'm in UK its usually trays instead of banana leaves here ,I hope it's still banana leaves in India. I love making a mess brings out the child in me lol

• Hugs
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
Hiya
I'm in UK its usually trays instead of banana leaves here ,I hope it's still banana leaves in India. I love making a mess brings out the child in me lol
Hiya
Metal Plates Ive Had Indian Food Depends Where You Eat Otherwise Sadly It's Glass Plates But Yes Eating With Your Hands Especially Indian Food Is The Best Way
Messy Eating hmmm I Can Get That You Do Feel A Child Again
But Indian Food & South Indian Food Is Best Eaten With Your Hands More Favour

Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
Hiya
Metal Plates Ive Had Indian Food Depends Where You Eat Otherwise Sadly It's Glass Plates But Yes Eating With Your Hands Especially Indian Food Is The Best Way
Messy Eating hmmm I Can Get That You Do Feel A Child Again
But Indian Food & South Indian Food Is Best Eaten With Your Hands More Favour
And ideally washed down with sweet chai and a banana lassi :)

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
And ideally washed down with sweet chai and a banana lassi :)
Banana Lassi & Sweet Chai Interesting Well I Did Have My Idli & Sambar Tonight But Washed Down With Coke Zero lol

JSRF

JSRF

Student
May 30, 2018
Mc Donald's and canned beer. Keeping it simple

Reactions: lex
Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
Banana Lassi & Sweet Chai Interesting Well I Did Have My Idli & Sambar Tonight But Washed Down With Coke Zero lol
Well done sounds great super tasty. I had a scotch egg from Tesco's between pubs only 2nd time I've been out to the pub since this stupid virus hit us lol

• Hugs
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I've eaten it tonight.

chipshop chips with curry sauce and mushy peas.

• Love
Reactions: Bigyeah, Ramirez, Tigeress Lost and 1 other person
sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
before my previous (not successful because someone took my stuff for my method from me) attempt, i went & ate at my favorite mexican restaurant! i loved it! i plan to eat the same thing next time because it is truly delicious.

R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
i've never even eaten steak, it'll be the first time and the last time lol.. who knows it might be so delicious i forget about killing myself (fingers crossed)
If I could afford to eat steak everyday of life maybe I wouldn't want to ctb

Reactions: 7ighway
D

Devil0606

Sep 5, 2020
In regard with meal I'll love to hv indian tadka... Spicy Mutton with thick gravy n garlic naan

Sarahlynn

Sarahlynn

Deep breath, stand back, it's time.
Aug 19, 2020
i've never even eaten steak, it'll be the first time and the last time lol.. who knows it might be so delicious i forget about killing myself (fingers crossed)
How can you never have had a steak :ohh: OMG, you are so missing out, make that a goal before you CTB. You don't happen to be from the UK? Best steak I ever had was at Hawksmoor, so for all you Londoners out there, if you haven't tried it yet, go there!

I won't eat the day I CTB, but the days before I will definitively have steak, sushi, ice cream and brownies.

I have a fancy champagne stored for the occasion, ideally I want to drink it as I go out. Not sure if it is a good idea though, so might have to pop it the day before.

• Love