• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Hello there!
I'm member of this forum about 2 weeks, and I didn't post too much and I didn't chat with anyone, 'cause I've been prepearing myself for CTB at emotional plan and I've been waiting a packeage with the stuff for CTB (tree ratchet and cornhole bags for "night-night method).
So what I wanna say is just thanks, to everyone on this forum, everyone who made this place and all people who shared the methods, especially rozeske, Darkover, and Kooz (I know he's already in the better place). And only in this forum I realy felt myself at home and understood.
I wanted leave this world about 8 years for now, and now my journey comes to the end.
And this is my last goodbye, and to be honest I don't have anyone to say "last goodbye" that's why I'm writting it here.
I wish you much love, peacefullness and reaching your destination in the end.
Someday we'll meet on other side.

p.s. I don't know when exactly I'll ctb, because I need to pay a rent after few days, and it'll happens today or after the paying the rent. Anyway I'll keep update as much as I can, if I won't online more than week you may delete my account or something like that.

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I wanted leave this world about 8 years for now, and now my journey comes to the end.
Hello @arthurkuzechov,
Though I don't know what you're going through,
I hope you will break this long stand-off -
May you find peace - now I pray for you.

Even though you've suffered a lot,
Now you'll get on a heaven-bound yacht.
May peace be real, not a mirage -
@arthurkuzechov, bon voyage 💙💛

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Hello @arthurkuzechov,
Though I don't know what you're going through,
I hope you will break this long stand-off -
May you find peace - now I pray for you.

Even though you've suffered a lot,
Now you'll get on a heaven-bound yacht.
May peace be real, not a mirage -
@arthurkuzechov, bon voyage 💙💛
Thanks a lot! It'll be beautiful heaven-bound yacht❤️
Good luck with your plan! May u find peace!
Thank you very much❤️

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Sad to see you go so soon but I wish you all the best and I hope you finally find the peace you are searching for. Will be here for you until your departure, whenever that may be ❤️
Oh, it's nice to hear this, many thanks to you🤗
Farewell, I wish you the best in your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.
Thanks for the good whishing, the freedom is exactly what I've been searching for all this time.
May it be met with peace, good luck.
Thank you a lot!
Hello thanks for sharing your last goodbye

Good luck I hope you find your peace
Hello, yeah no problem, it was pleasant for me. And I thank you a lot.

Last edited:
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I'd like to wish the very best in your outcome whatever it be I also hope you to be in eternal serenity forevermore🩷.

I also like the winnie pooh pfp you got!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: arthurkuzechov
arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dliena
arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Last edited:
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Hi.
I see you have travelled far on your journey and will have peace soon.
I wish you safe travels for the next part of your journey.

• Hugs
arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Updated:
I tried it, and I did compress the carotid arteries and due my wide trachea there was no so much pressure but I tied and lock the ratchet till the end so it bumped to my neck very hard. So I'll try overdosing with caffeine tablets and I'll grid them and get 48g of it. And I've got domperidone and I'll use it before it (about 40 min). I'll update information here or l'll create new thread idk.
Hi.
I see you have travelled far on your journey and will have peace soon.
I wish you safe travels for the next part of your journey.
Thank you a lot!
Thanks, mate!

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Updated:
I tried it, and I did compress the carotid arteries and due my wide trachea there was no so much pressure but I tied and lock the ratchet till the end so it bumped to my neck very hard. So I'll try overdosing with caffeine tablets and I'll grid them and get 48g of it. And I've got domperidone and I'll use it before it (about 40 min). I'll update information here or l'll create new thread idk.
Sorry it didn't go as you planned it, the night-night method can be a bit hard to make it work. But don't try the caffeine od. Overdosing on stimulants never works and it will put you in pain and discomfort for a long time.

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Sorry it didn't go as you planned it, the night-night method can be a bit hard to make it work. But don't try the caffeine od. Overdosing on stimulants never works and it will put you in pain and discomfort for a long time.
Oh, ok thank you very much for this information. I'll try the night-night method next days more harder so) Anyway I'm not alien and thanks to my lucky star I have carotid arteries so one day it'll be successful 😂

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Updated:
I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out but please reconsider the caffeine OD.. it's very unlikely to work and past attempts have reported really unpleasant symptoms:

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Caffeine info, failed attempt.

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Caffeine info, failed attempt.

Yeah I've read that, but as I understood he didn't smash pills. But it's ok anyway. And last question, if you don't mind) Do you know how blackout feels? I mean when I tried the night-night (I've been practicing a few days before this thread) and I feel like the sounds around me goes more quiet, and I get the non-clear vision and then it feels like I'm going to sleep, and then I'm sleeping without the dream, I can still feel my body but I can't move it (hands, fingers etc.). And in this pose I've been lying about 30 min (I used the stopwatch) but after this I've just woke up… And I don't really know it was "blackout" or not😅 (for example I've been lying like that tomorrow night after writing this thread)
I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out but please reconsider the caffeine OD.. it's very unlikely to work and past attempts have reported really unpleasant symptoms:

Thank you very much! Yeah I read that, I'll keep trying night-night other way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Re blackout, I get a kind of buzzing and humming in my ears, feel my heart pounding and get dizzy. Then I'm gone, when I've tried and got it correct. But it's difficult for me to replicate at will.

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Re blackout, I get a kind of buzzing and humming in my ears, feel my heart pounding and get dizzy. Then I'm gone, when I've tried and got it correct. But it's difficult for me to replicate at will.
Oh thanks I'll know how it feels!

Reactions: iloverachel