• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I thought that last weeks before CTB would be peaceful and calm, but it's been nothing like that.

I feel the same as I have been, a depressed mess. I thought I would be happy since I could leave this godforsaken planet, but no it's the same.

Infact my manager told me he is going to bless me with more work for the next 2 weeks :)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: melancholymallory03, ToastInTheShell, justcallmeJ and 1 other person
RedDoor

RedDoor

Tired... just Tired
Apr 13, 2023
Sadly for us, life is always full of disappointments even when it close to ending that's what we get for seeking to be happy

Reactions: gantaigarashi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Existing truly is so dreadful but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
is there anyway , you could just quit?
If it's not safe for you then please don't but maybe it would relieve a bit of the mental stress, and also give you a bit of time to relax/ do some things you may want to do before you kick the 🪣

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
is there anyway , you could just quit?
If it's not safe for you then please don't but maybe it would relieve a bit of the mental stress, and also give you a bit of time to relax/ do some things you may want to do before you kick the 🪣
I would love to quit but I'm waiting for my performance bonus which would be about 1.5 times of my monthly salary.

So, I'll get performance bonus and my salary on month end which is a lot of money, and I've also taken a pto of 2 weeks to chill and CTB. I thought this would be a grand plan and I would enjoy spending tons of money on materialistic bs before I CTB but now i don't know, I feel like I just want to end everything now

• Love
Reactions: melancholymallory03
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I would love to quit but I'm waiting for my performance bonus which would be about 1.5 times of my monthly salary.

So, I'll get performance bonus and my salary on month end which is a lot of money, and I've also taken a pto of 2 weeks to chill and CTB. I thought this would be a grand plan and I would enjoy spending tons of money on materialistic bs before I CTB but now i don't know, I feel like I just want to end everything now
This definitely seems complicated , I don't know what the best conclusion would be or course of action but I'm wishing you a peaceful journey towards ctb and I hope you can find clarity in you're thoughts surrounding it ..🧡