• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Gavalar

Apr 11, 2019
IMG 20230516 200722

So I have just paid for x2 of these.

Disposable BBQs. Showing Carbon Monoxide warnings. Seen reports in the news of people dying from them.

Looking to still do this in my car.

Audi A1 Hatchback for context.

Will this work?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I have no idea. Are you going to seal your car, like the vents and under the doors, etc? How much charcoal is in one of them? The truth is that it's a crap shoot without having a CO meter to actually measure the level of CO produced. Obviously, you're going to get some CO in the car, and even a small amount can kill - people die every year from faulty furnaces and plugged-up chimneys, and I highly doubt that CO levels are at the high end of the scale. But, they're sleeping, so iy happens overnight gradually. I suppose even a low level will eventually kill you, but before that happens, you'll probably suffer with headaches, nausea, burning eyes, etc. So, with your setup, it's hard to say how high a level you can attain in the car. It depends on a lot of variables.

Reactions: LittleBlackCat
G

Gavalar

Apr 11, 2019
I have no idea. Are you going to seal your car, like the vents and under the doors, etc? How much charcoal is in one of them? The truth is that it's a crap shoot without having a CO meter to actually measure the level of CO produced. Obviously, you're going to get some CO in the car, and even a small amount can kill - people die every year from faulty furnaces and plugged-up chimneys, and I highly doubt that CO levels are at the high end of the scale. But, they're sleeping, so iy happens overnight gradually. I suppose even a low level will eventually kill you, but before that happens, you'll probably suffer with headaches, nausea, burning eyes, etc. So, with your setup, it's hard to say how high a level you can attain in the car. It depends on a lot of variables.
I would be covering the vents as per the photo.

Doors I wouldn't be covering as you hear news reports of people saying they accidently killed themselves in vans and cars with disposable grills to keep warm. So assuming the doors are pretty air tight anyway.

I've seen alot of people saying to use a monitor but surely alot of suicides don't go to that much effort? At that point, isn't that over thinking it?
IMG 20230514 170650

Reactions: Goghni
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I've seen alot of people saying to use a monitor but surely alot of suicides don't go to that much effort? At that point, isn't that over thinking it?
I don't think that's over thinking it at all. When I go with CO, I want it to be very quick, hence relatively painless, and the only way to know the level of CO in my tent is to use a meter, which I have ordered and is on its way. In order to have a very quick unconsciousness and subsequent death with CO, you need a level of CO of 10000 PPM or more. What amount of charcoal will produce that in a car, I have no idea, hence the need for a meter. I know many people have successfully and accidentally killed themselves with CO in vehicles. I want to achieve unconsciousness in seconds, and death within minutes, and the only way to do that is with a very high level of CO. That should avoid all the nasty effects from the much lower levels.

Reactions: Aisley and Goghni
G

Gavalar

Apr 11, 2019
You see reports of literally just a pot of briquettes that look around 500g of charcoal in terracotta pots.

That's kinda what confuses me because surely if that's enough then it should work.

If people were vomiting and nauseated they would just get out the car/tent.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
You'll need some sort of medium between the bbq's and your seats, obviously. And what, one bag split between the two? I'm no expert, but this looks good to me. A meter wouldn't hurt, but you know about all that. You gonna sit in the car and wait, or get in later?

G

Gavalar

Apr 11, 2019
You'll need some sort of medium between the bbq's and your seats, obviously. And what, one bag split between the two? I'm no expert, but this looks good to me. A meter wouldn't hurt, but you know about all that. You gonna sit in the car and wait, or get in later?

I've got a couple of bricks that should work.

And one bag on the passenger seat and one for the back seat.

I'm gonna let the CO build in the car for a 20 minutes and then get in was my thinking.

Reactions: Aisley
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
No ! šŸ‘Ž

Reactions: LittleBlackCat
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I'm gonna let the CO build in the car for a 20 minutes and then get in was my thinking.
From what I heard this is generally a bad idea as too much CO will escape when the door is open. Also, a lot seem to have failed with this method for various reasons, so I assume it is not the most reliable one

G

Gavalar

Apr 11, 2019
No ! šŸ‘Ž

Hi BeFree,

Then how do people die accidently with disposable BBQs?

I don't quite understand it.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
This depends on the circumstances of the individual case. I would not experiment, but follow a proven guide.
Otherwise you might end up with permanent brain damage.

We had this conversation about disposable BBQs before. This question is like: Can I open a wine bottle even with a screwdriver, although itĀ“s better with a corkscrew?
Also, a lot seem to have failed with this method for various reasons, so I assume it is not the most reliable one
It is one of the most peaceful and reliable methods, when you do it right and follow a proven guide.

Attachments

• brain demage without oxygen.jpg
    brain demage without oxygen.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: