• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tired868686

tired868686

Aug 27, 2022
I've read all the forum posts on this. I only have my bedroom to do this and need step by step help if anyone can help?
I have a small bbq
I have KingsFord Original Charcoal Briquets.
Pics below.
This is all I have so I need info on how to use this effectively as I have to do this in 2 weeks. Only time I will be on my own.
I'm worried about burning them outside as I have neighbours.
I know Brad Delp (singer from Boston) just lit them in a bathroom with smoke...I know that's more painful but I guess if you want to die whatever it takes.
I really need to know a process for this as I can't start a fire and I don't want my neighbours being alerted. Plus I can't have any damage to the room.
The bedroom has carpet. It's the only room I can do it in.
Please help. What is a step by step to do this? What should I put the bbq on etc...
I've already tried overdosing on 9 grams of Quetiapine and just woke up in hospital delirious.
I have 1000 Unisom sleeping pills. 0.050gram per pill of Diphenhydramine. If I can get down minimum 500-600 that should work based on research but it's far less reliable and pills plus carbon monoxide is more effective.
I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed so I need guidance.
If anyone could help me I'd be so grateful!
Thank you.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpeg
    s-l1600.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 0
  • s-l16001.jpeg
    s-l16001.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/charcoal-method-advice.94265/#post-1655792

➡️ CO guide short version:

You need:

a high quality(!) BBQ + at least 135 g of high quality(!) coal per cubic meter of room air + BBQ lighter + parcel tape or insulation tape
+ if possible a CO meter that goes up to 10.000 ppm or higher. I would even use two BBQ´s, each with the required amount of coal.

Seal the room perfectly from the inside. Light the BBQ outside. Bring the BBQ inside when the coal is well glowing and no longer smoking.
Put an info on the outside of the door: ☠️ Danger carbon monoxid ☠️. Wait until the CO meter reads 10,000 ppm or go into the room immediately.

You need a place where no one can see you light the BBQ and bring it into the house.

No, don't use the BBQ in the photo. That´s a toy. If you want to make it perfect, use two high quality BBQ, each with the required amount of coal. If you fail, you might end up as a vegetable in psych.ward.

Attachments

• brain demage without oxygen.jpg
    brain demage without oxygen.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
I'm worried about burning them outside as I have neighbours.
Not to poke fun @ u, but burning charcoal even outside is not a crime. I mean people around me burn campfires in their backyard even as hot as it's been.

Having said that I'm doing this method today and hope it has a successful ending.

We're both using the same brand and type of charcoal. I'll be underground in a well where I'll let it simmer after burning the coals.

Good luck 2 U!

Upvote 0
tired868686

tired868686

Aug 27, 2022
Not to poke fun @ u, but burning charcoal even outside is not a crime. I mean people around me burn campfires in their backyard even as hot as it's been.

Having said that I'm doing this method today and hope it has a successful ending.

We're both using the same brand and type of charcoal. I'll be underground in a well where I'll let it simmer after burning the coals.

Good luck 2 U!
Thank you for your reply!
It's where I'm staying that's the problem. I'm at my folks. Neighbours I don't know nor have I met. They might suspect something strange.
Good luck to you too!

Upvote 0
tired868686

tired868686

Aug 27, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/charcoal-method-advice.94265/#post-1655792

➡️ CO guide short version:

You need:

a high quality(!) BBQ + at least 135 g of high quality(!) coal per cubic meter of room air + BBQ lighter + parcel tape or insulation tape
+ if possible a CO meter that goes up to 10.000 ppm or higher. I would even use two BBQ´s, each with the required amount of coal.

Seal the room perfectly from the inside. Light the BBQ outside. Bring the BBQ inside when the coal is well glowing and no longer smoking.
Put an info on the outside of the door: ☠️ Danger carbon monoxid ☠️. Wait until the CO meter reads 10,000 ppm or go into the room immediately.

You need a place where no one can see you light the BBQ and bring it into the house.

No, don't use the BBQ in the photo. That´s a toy. If you want to make it perfect, use two high quality BBQ, each with the required amount of coal. If you fail, you might end up as a vegetable in psych.ward.
Thank you so much for your reply!
I truly appreciate it.
Do you have any recommendations of what BBQ to you use?
I'm not well educated on these things and I need it delivered.
Thank you so much again!

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Something like the "Weber Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill" 22 inch. Don´t buy briquettes, better buy lump charcoal.

• Informative
Reactions: tired868686
Upvote 0
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
Co meter is reading all over the place but the last one was '803'. If it's accurate I should be out like a lightbulb within a couple hours. I drank 6 beers and huffed like 5 cans of compressed air i feel gr8.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Upvote 0
tired868686

tired868686

Aug 27, 2022
Something like the "Weber Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill" 22 inch. Don´t buy briquettes, better buy lump charcoal.
Okay I got a Weber. But I only have one.
Are Briquettes a sure fail? It's the only thing I have.
I don't think I can get the stuff in time.
Is it worth trying with Briquettes or is not even worth that?
Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound
Upvote 0
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
According to research, it takes longer for briquettes to release the required CO level. Briquettes take longer to light them.
Briquettes need 45-60 minutes to glow properly, lump coal needs just 20-30 minutes and glows more evenly.
Advantages of briquettes are: less smoke, glow longer.

It´s your decision whether you want to try it with briquettes. I would use lump charcoal, not too small pieces.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
tired868686

tired868686

Aug 27, 2022
According to research, it takes longer for briquettes to release the required CO level. Briquettes take longer to light them.
Briquettes need 45-60 minutes to glow properly, lump coal needs just 20-30 minutes and glows more evenly.
Advantages of briquettes are: less smoke, glow longer.

It´s your decision whether you want to try it with briquettes. I would use lump charcoal, not too small pieces.
Thanks so much.
Do you think one Weber will do it or is that not going to be enough.
I know you said two, but I only have access to one.
The only other option I have is a massive Diphenhydramine overdose which is said to be extremely unpleasant. Though there are plenty of documented deaths from it at high doses despite what people say in their "trip stoiries".

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
If the required amount of coal fits into the one grill will be enough. Again: At least (!) 135 g per cubic meter of room air.
I always like to make everything more than perfect. That´s why I would use two BBQ. But this is just my personal opinion and not advice you have to follow.

For the Diphenhydramine method (50 mg per kg body weight) you also need a benzodiazepine.
Don´t you want to use SN ?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/diphenhydramine-overdose.89586/

Last edited:
Upvote 1
tired868686

tired868686

Aug 27, 2022
If the required amount of coal fits into the one grill will be enough. Again: At least (!) 135 g per cubic meter of room air.
I always like to make everything more than perfect. That´s why I would use two BBQ. But this is just my personal opinion and not advice you have to follow.

For the Diphenhydramine method you need additional drugs to work. One of them is an antiemetic.
Don´t you want to use SN ?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/diphenhydramine-overdose.89586/
Yes I would use SN in a heartbeat but I'm in Australia and can't find a supplier anywhere.
Do you have any idea of how I could obtain SN? I've searched and searched.
I'm shit at maths so I would think just using as many Briquettes that will fit the barbecue which I have no idea how many that would be either.
I'm sorry I'm so hopeless. I just want it to be affective.
Thanks so much for your replies and advice. I truly appreciate it!

• Hugs
Upvote 0
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
It´s not a problem to get SN in Australia and New Zealand. If you want send me a PM, when you are able to. As a new member you have to post more to use all functions.

This calculator should help to find out the cubic meters:

Last edited:
Reactions: tired868686
Upvote 0
tired868686

tired868686

Aug 27, 2022
It´s not a problem to get SN in Australia and New Zealand. If you want send me a PM.

This calculator should help to find out the cubic meters:
Yes of course.
I'll PM you as soon as I'm able.
Thank you so much!

Last edited:
  • Love
Upvote 0
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Thank you so much for your reply!
I truly appreciate it.
Do you have any recommendations of what BBQ to you use?
I'm not well educated on these things and I need it delivered.
Thank you so much again!
I don't see how that would work in a room, unless it's tiny like a bathroom, or walk in closet. One is supposed to use an approx 2=3 person tent with about 2KG, or an auto. However, it is done in Asia in a room, I've seen a picture with a woman lying in bed with it, very comfortable looking. However, the Asian charcoal is much stronger, that the highly processed Western ones.

Upvote 0
caushin11

caushin11

Mar 4, 2023
hi @befree why not briquettes? are they not the same as lump that can produce toxic amount of CO?

Upvote 0
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
hi @befree why not briquettes? are they not the same as lump that can produce toxic amount of CO?
Yes, they are usually briquettes in this country, in the far east, I believe they are in sticks, and supposedly much more powerful.

Upvote 0
caushin11

caushin11

Mar 4, 2023
Yes, they are usually briquettes in this country, in the far east, I believe they are in sticks, and supposedly much more powerful.
ah ok. I've heard the briquettes used in korea is very effective. but its hard to get.

Upvote 0