• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
so I have a skin wart treatment bottle of salicylic acid and lactic acid at my place/it's accessible. it's of strong smell and burns the eyes at exposure/vapor at a temperature of approximately 20-25° degrees celcius, and I wanted to know if anyone knew if it's a remotely effective way to ctb? (idrc if it's painful, can it kill you quickly/how long does it take to kill) can the pain or damage from the corrosiveness of ingesting it be blacked away with chloroform or alcohol/vodka?

anything is extremely helpful, ty!

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
so I have a skin wart treatment bottle of salicylic acid and lactic acid at my place/it's accessible. it's of strong smell and burns the eyes at exposure/vapor at a temperature of approximately 20-25° degrees celcius, and I wanted to know if anyone knew if it's a remotely effective way to ctb? (idrc if it's painful, can it kill you quickly/how long does it take to kill
Here are the symptoms of Salicylate poisoning according to Wiki.

'More significant signs and symptoms occur in more severe poisonings and include high body temperature, fast breathing rate, respiratory alkalosis, metabolic acidosis, low blood potassium, low blood glucose, hallucinations, confusion, seizure, cerebral edema, and coma.'

The symptoms are similar to an aspirin OD, which has a poor reputation as a method.
can the pain or damage from the corrosiveness of ingesting it be blacked away with chloroform or alcohol/vodka?
I don't know, but I wouldn't risk it.

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and dra1ncoreslwt
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
Here are the symptoms of Salicylate poisoning according to Wiki.

'More significant signs and symptoms occur in more severe poisonings and include high body temperature, fast breathing rate, respiratory alkalosis, metabolic acidosis, low blood potassium, low blood glucose, hallucinations, confusion, seizure, cerebral edema, and coma.'

The symptoms are similar to an aspirin OD, which has a poor reputation as a method.

I don't know, but I wouldn't risk it.
this info is useful, I guess it's discouraging that there's no info on how long the symptoms take to kick in or how long it takes until it kills you, but thank you very much <3

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and Rumi