• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
Police said Tuesday (Nov 3) that they will not conduct an autopsy to determine the cause of death of comedian Park Ji-sun at the request of her family.

Seoul Mapo Police Station said,"No foul play is suspected, as there was no sign of a break-in and what was presumed to be a suicide note was found."

The police said they will continue to investigate the exact cause of death.

On Monday (Nov 2), the police discovered the 35-year-old comedian and her mother lying dead at around 1.44pm at Park's residence in Seoul's Mapo district after receiving a report from her father that he could not contact either of them.

She was reportedly under treatment for a skin disease and had been living with her mother.

The note, which appeared to be written by her mother, indicated Park had been suffering from the disease and that she could not let her suffer alone.

A memorial altar for the two was set up at Ewha Womans University Mokdong Hospital in Seoul.

Hailing from Incheon, a port city west of Seoul, Park was considered a versatile comedian who deftly emceed K-pop showcases and press calls for television programs.

Following a brief acting stint, the Korea University alumni debuted as a comedian in 2007 after passing an audition at broadcaster KBS. She proved to be a major rookie, sweeping an award for new comedians in the first year of her debut.

Park won several other awards later in her career, cementing her reputation as a talented and popular female comedian in South Korea. – The Korea Herald/Asia News Network

922636.jpg

Cited from: Korean comedian Park Ji-sun and mother found dead at home in apparent suicide | The Star
She was a well-known comedian in Korea. Probably the most shocking celebrity CTB since Goo Hara. Could imagine the great pain she suffered from incurable skin diseases behind her smiley face and positive attitudes towards life... Wish her rest in peace 삼가 고인의 명복을 빕니다.
GYROYQCPDFF6FICTFIBUS35IYE.jpg

Last edited:
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Thanks for sharing the news. This is a pretty fascinating story-- have heard about K-pop stars CTB'ing but this is the first I've seen involving a Korean star and a parent. I know I'm going to be in the minority but I find it kind of touching that her parent didn't want her to suffer alone. She obviously had a really deep bond with her daughter. Not saying her way of going about supporting her daughter's choice was "right" or ethical (whatever that means here) - it's just that kind of love is so rare to see. I just hope that Park Si-jun exhausted all of her medical options and that they're both at peace now.

Last edited:
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
Not to be mean, but the fact that the mother wrote the note makes me wonder if this was a murder suicide.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Happy their suffering is over. Everyone seems to make hanging really easy.

Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

Jul 9, 2020
Not to be mean, but the fact that the mother wrote the note makes me wonder if this was a murder suicide.
Nope. The content of note was already revealed. Park had been suffering pain from a rare type of skin disease and the disease had got worse especially in the days before she passed away. That was why Park chose to CTB. Her mother was sad to see her going so she CTBed together with daughter.
Happy their suffering is over. Everyone seems to make hanging really easy.
Didn't mention that were hanging or other methods (and as I researched before, if it were a non-mainstream "SS method" e.g. N, SN, the news wouldn't even mention what method it is). Also another reason why I pay attention to Park's death a lot is that, after my N was intercepted, I also joined a CTB group in China and might CTB with some peer so I'm researching into the method I'd take if I get a peer to CTB together... But from the news I didn't find any clue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

Jul 9, 2020
Park Ji-Sun and her mum's funeral
박지선 모녀 의 발인

LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
Why is the suicide rate in South Korea so high? From everything I've read it seems east asian societies are really hierarchical and depressing. Korea seems to be the worst offender as well.

Reactions: the_final_countdown