• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
So yes, her rich boyfriend just gave her a car.
And so I said, "No, because I want you deserve a beautiful life, a husband who will take you to Paris, to the Beach House, and your sons in the finest of schools."

And not a month went by, and she fell for the guy who had been chasing her for couple years plus, the guy met his goal.
She did find the man.

I , I do have something to do with it, so she said, "You are the reason, I'm with him."

She's having a wonderful life, or so it seems.

MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
It might be blunt, but if your girl is having a wonderful life with another guy, she ain't your girl.

Reddit would tell you to block her on all social media and move on.

I'll just tell you that if you simultaneously believe all your crushes should have a husband that will take them to Paris, to the beach house and their children to finest schools, and that you can't be that man, then you'll keep pushing them away or simply persist in agony.

The solution, in theory, is simple. Focus on your own potential, your own hobbies, and if someone tells you you're exactly what they're looking for, stop assuming assuming they need a multimillionaire on top of that. I think talk therapy might help, so consider that if you haven't yet.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Felt exactly the same way five years ago. This girl was even the one who approached me first and she told me that if I had just been a little faster then I would have been her boyfriend instead of the asshole it ended up being. I was unfortunately having an emotional crisis at the time because my car had been broken into right after I had just gotten into an accident so by the time I was ready to ask her out it was too late and I've become bitter and hateful ever since. I don't hold it against her though because even when she used me as a shoulder to cry on and complain about his many faults I thought I could accept just being her friend for a while but eventually it was too painful and almost four years ago I manipulated her into cutting all ties with me because I knew she'd never leave him because she values loyalty and so do I.

It might be best to move on if you can, though I know how hard that can be. I still haven't even completely moved on and it happened over five years ago.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That's certainly heart-breaking but unfortunately, shit happens. You just gotta find the right person. She was just one more page of your book. Don't give up!

Reactions: dandan
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
You might be lucky and consider this as a win for you in some time in the future.

Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
The only thing I can say with certainty is that money brings happiness to a certain extent. In modern America if you make 50k a year and have a good work/life balance, it is up to you to be happy. You decide your own happiness. Aside from the genetic factor, of course. Forget money and the fact that he is socially superior to you. It really does not make you happy.

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Best way to look at this is knowing the fact it's just his turn. You've had yours. Life goes on...

There's always gonna be somebody out there with better car, more money, bigger penor...don't focus on that shit. Lol

• Yay!
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
She was stupid. She should have demanded he buys a car and a Paris trip for you too.

But if that man goes bankrupt, she will leave him. She doesn't love him. She - or actually her lizard brain - sees resources, her lizard brain says "I need a guy to give me and the kids some food." It could be said it's not her doing the actions, it's her pussy. She doesn't have free will, she will always do what her genitals do while claiming she has a choice. She doesn't. She's just a waiter in a restaurant full of cooks and customers or a viewer in a movie. There are people with genitals, and genitals with people. She's the latter. Genitals lust, hearts love. I hope you can find someone who thinks with their heart and not their genitals.

Reactions: Tegan_sky