I

Iwilldoitsoon

Jul 2, 2020
Hey guys. I'm a 20 year old male that has gave up on life and has chosen suicide. I have ordered sodium azide and nitrite which is coming real soon and then most likely on the night it will be goodbye. I didn't want it to come to this but it had to. My life was useless except for one thing. Family tricked me and now I have nowhere left to go. I'll give u a update when it arrives. I'm going to just take Tagamet and nothing else.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ebt88, Isadeth, disabledandhopeless and 5 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Sodium nitrite is more peaceful than aside. We are here with u. U r not alone

Reactions: autumnal
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Sodium nitrite is more peaceful than aside. We are here with u. U r not alone
But you can save someone who took nitrite. There's no antidote for azide.

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Well, it is your decision to take both. Just make sure you properly handle azide, this substance is a little bit tricky. Double check H&S rules to avoid troubles.
I feel sorry life is not a pleasant thing for you...

Reactions: autumnal and AnxietyAttack44
I

Iwilldoitsoon

Jul 2, 2020
sodium nitrite is a bit more peaceful but azide is way more toxic. It sadly came to this. Azide is only dangerous when in contact with metal and acid. Oh well I'll give ya guys updates.

JD8080

JD8080

“Death is certain, Life is not “
Jun 28, 2020
I wish I could be there and do it with you

JD8080

JD8080

“Death is certain, Life is not “
Jun 28, 2020
I am here if u change your mind or to be here during

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Azide is guaranteed death since there is no antidote, but it is VERY painful. Good luck if you end up going that route.

• Wow
Reactions: DyslexicForeigner, autumnal and JD8080
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here. It's your choice, but definitely think about the effects either will have. I wish you the best with whatever you decide ♡ it's okay if you change your mind.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Hey guys. I'm a 20 year old male that has gave up on life and has chosen suicide. I have ordered sodium azide and nitrite which is coming real soon and then most likely on the night it will be goodbye. I didn't want it to come to this but it had to. My life was useless except for one thing. Family tricked me and now I have nowhere left to go. I'll give u a update when it arrives. I'm going to just take Tagamet and nothing else.
Well, it is your decision to take both. Just make sure you properly handle azide, this substance is a little bit tricky. Double check H&S rules to avoid troubles.
I feel sorry life is not a pleasant thing for you...

iu
Wait, you're not planning on combining the two methods (SN/SA) are you? It's not clear if you meant that, or it was just @faust's interpretation. It's a bad idea to do so, so thought I should double-check just in case.

iu
As others have said, SN is rated as more peaceful than sodium azide (SA), and SA has important safety restrictions on handling and also posing a risk to emergency responders or family who discover you. Please make sure you thoroughly read the PPH chapter 'Lethal organic salts' if you haven't done so already.

Reactions: faust, DyslexicForeigner and Aap