• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I dont know anyone who would care enough to both kidnap me and then offer me a pre prepared biscuit tgat tgey have carefully laced with lethal drugs

if you find someone, send them to my house aswell. not a massive fan of biscuits, but ill make an exception!!!!

now if it was sweets, then were talking. In fact im sure I've read of jelly babies laced with drugs.unless i was dreaming:heh:
no wonder you want to ctb xD
0 creamJPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Mm80, Emily_Numb and 2 others
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
bloody love asda

Reactions: Mm80 and checkouttime
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
To me this s might have been serious from the poster but not a realistic question. Its far fetched so maybe its open toa bit of far fetched fun too.
Not really a reason to make fun of it. like we are on suicide forum no need to bully people who already have a hard time.

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung and Belit667
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I certainly wasn't trying to bully someone or make fun of them. i certainly wouldn't post a picture of a custard cream if i was trying to hurt someone or bully them, and i mean seriously would someone get upset by people talking about biscuits..........really.maybe the internet is not for everyone if they did.

i think people were joking about the biscuit part...more than joking about what the OP had posted about biscuits if that makes sense.

I know were on a suicide forum but everything doesn't have to be dead(excuse the pun) serious. some people might actually enjoy having a smile put on their face, not at someone else's expense.but i don't think that was ever anyones attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: CarbonMonoxide, Mm80, Emily_Numb and 1 other person
V

Vickyalmighty

Apr 24, 2020
Actually I love biscuits, maybe if I live entirely on biscuits my life will be worth living again
Did you ever heard that in railway stations or bustops if some one gives any eatables we should not take basically they will put something in it which will make us sleep, but if we overdose on it we can ctb peacefully

Reactions: Mm80 and Belit667
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Did you ever heard that in railway stations or bustops if some one gives any eatables we should not take basically they will put something in it which will make us sleep, but if we overdose on it we can ctb peacefully

thats why they say don't talk to strangers!! I would never take food off someone i just met, personally. you don't know where they've been or touched.........and this sort of thing goes to prove it. i suppose it sounds similar to people going out and being spiked with 'roofie'

Reactions: Mm80
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
if you find someone, send them to my house aswell. not a massive fan of biscuits, but ill make an exception!!!!

now if it was sweets, then were talking. In fact im sure I've read of jelly babies laced with drugs.unless i was dreaming:heh:

View attachment 41230
That looks amazing, and now I'm hungry on a fast....Fuck you ;-;

• Love
Reactions: Mm80 and checkouttime
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Not really a reason to make fun of it. like we are on suicide forum no need to bully people who already have a hard time.

There wasn't any bullying of the OP. There was simply a humorous tangent taken on the biscuit aspect in particular.

Not only is humour permitted on the forum, sometimes I would suggest it can be essential.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, CarbonMonoxide, Mm80 and 2 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Nobody was personally bullied on this thread. And for all we know the op may have been having a bit of fun as the post was very far fetched like something off a movie. Yes we are on a suicide forum and if the op was showing any sign of distress the responses would have been very different and more serious and supportive. Diference of opinion is fine but bullying is the wrong word imo. You just never know it might have lightened up the op or somebody elses mood a little.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and autumnal
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
This post did indeed lighten my evening yesterday and now we've all learnt that's its Fentanyl that actually takes the biscuit

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Mm80
V

Vickyalmighty

Apr 24, 2020
Thanks for your answers the only drug that got to my attention is fentanyl, now I should check how to get that in India. Before I tried hanging but si stops me hope I get hands on this drug soon

Reactions: Cherrypea
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Take your pick. it could be ghb/gbl, scopolamine, benzos, or the old "the lady of the evening stole my wallet, and I can't tell my wife that's how I lost it."
Scopolamine is very popular among criminals in my country. Crazy stuff, you blow it in someone's face and they do anything you ask, hand over money, have sex. It's a deadly date rape drug. People have died from taking alcohol laced with too much of the stuff. I tend to go with the lady of the evening explanation though...

Reactions: Aap
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Scopolamine is very popular among criminals in my country. Crazy stuff, you blow it in someone's face and they do anything you ask, hand over money, have sex. It's a deadly date rape drug. People have died from taking alcohol laced with too much of the stuff. I tend to go with the lady of the evening explanation though...

Most of the scopolamine stuff is just urban legends. At worst, it leads to sedation and mild memory loss, in the same way as benzos or alcohol do. Certainly none of the controlling people stuff is remotely true.

Reactions: Aap
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Most of the scopolamine stuff is just urban legends.
I took the time to check and you're right. It's way exaggerated. Thanks for clarifying that. I would love to know what they put in alcohol to take you out though. People have actually died, sounds like my kinda way to go. Get drunk and ctb...

Reactions: autumnal
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Yeah. This gonna be the big thing in 2021. Death by kidnap and biscuits.it will defo overtake sn on this website as a favoured method. As long as they are custard creams im in !
This comment always makes me laugh. :smiling::smiling: I love this thread.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Thank you i think its important to have a bit of fun at times on here.
Thank you, and I agree. Your comments in this thread really lighten my mood. :smiling:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Mm80
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Does rohypnol go well with custard creams? (I don't think a roofie OD is a pleasant or reliable way to depart, though.)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Mm80 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Does rohypnol go well with custard creams? (I don't think a roofie OD is a pleasant or reliable way to depart, though.)

I don't know, you know..........being drugged, by sex mad, custard cream eating women sounds alright to me!! ..........and i don't even like custard creams

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Mm80
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Yeah. This gonna be the big thing in 2021. Death by kidnap and biscuits.it will defo overtake sn on this website as a favoured method. As long as they are custard creams im in !
I'd be careful where you source them from.
Several suppliers have been removed from the PPH by Exit due to lack of purity of the product.

I'm being serious.

A guy was removed a few years ago and now C and A are unreliable.

Please read this regarding the largest supplier of this method:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mm80, Cherrypea and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga