• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

laydeeink2

laydeeink2

Jul 12, 2023
Hello there !
I am from the US, And seen a comment that SN is so easy to get here, but idk which one I'm looking for and that's kinda scary..
So I have my next idea from out the handbook. I have a tent, but I also am thinking more so my car, just fire scares me. I wanna do the charcoal method, I have the little sit on the ground grill that I'm going To use to hold the charcoal. . I plan on duct taping any areas that need to be. Just lay down and go to sleep.. anything I need to know extra with this method? Anything helps, thank you!

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
H

heysunshine

Feb 27, 2024
this method also interests me as it sounds very peaceful. i like the idea of a tent outside instead of inside or car, that way it's easier to ventilate for anybody who finds me. the hard part seems to be remembering to bring the charcoal inside the tent at the exact right time, and then making sure the tent is completely sealed so the right concentration fills the tent. i'm currently planning with sn, but i'm afraid of it being low quality so i want a backup prepared, so this thread caught my eye. i'm sorry that pain/life has brought you here :( I hope you find some peace <3

laydeeink2

laydeeink2

Jul 12, 2023
this method also interests me as it sounds very peaceful. i like the idea of a tent outside instead of inside or car, that way it's easier to ventilate for anybody who finds me. the hard part seems to be remembering to bring the charcoal inside the tent at the exact right time, and then making sure the tent is completely sealed so the right concentration fills the tent. i'm currently planning with sn, but i'm afraid of it being low quality so i want a backup prepared, so this thread caught my eye. i'm sorry that pain/life has brought you here :( I hope you find some peace <3
I've read the handbook and posts here and seems to be a good way to me as well. I've seen to light them for about an hour until they turn white.. I do plan on taking a few nappy nap things to help go to sleep & let nature take its course. I also am scared to go in a blaze of glory so tent seems way nicer, mines just kinda big, with the whole top of it is a net, so alot of covering..

Thank you for the reply! Same for you. May we both find the peace we need

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It shouldn't take an hour for the coals to become red/white hot. Maybe 30 minutes. I'm partial to using a tent, as that is my method, as well. Seal it up well. Don't be skimpy on the charcoal, especially if your tent is larger. Buy good charcoal, 100% carbon, preferably lump. You need a minimum 0.135kg charcoal / M³. M³ is the volume of the tent you will be using. I'd double whatever the amount of charcoal you calculate, just to be sure. Many, (ok, maybe some), invest in a CO analyzer capable of measuring CO concentrations up to 10000 PPM, which is what you'd ideally like to achieve. I bought one. A CO level that high should allow for you to reach unconsciousness very quickly, within several breaths, which will nullify you feeling any of the uncomfortable effects from the CO, as death will come shortly thereafter. Here's a chart showing what symptoms someone might expect at various CO levels:

172836 CO Levels Chart

CO isn't a method you want to screw up. If you're unsuccessful, it can leave you with severe neurological damage, possibly even rendering you a vegetable. You could end up so bad, you might not be able to remove yourself from this new found hell you find yourself in. Not trying to scare you, just trying to make you aware. It's imperative you do it right. I think CO is an excellent method. If done correctly, it should be very peaceful. It's right up there with Nembutal, and even inert gas, IMO, as far as peacefulness. The key is getting the level up high enough and making sure no one can find you prematurely.