• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
Hello again, my last post was days leading up to ctb, and i had to delay it due to partner in doing this delay
Now, at night ive realized that theres no way i can haul this dufflebag over 2 miles with no one calling the cops on me
It sticks out of the bag and i cant take it apart.
So instead when my roomates leave for work/whatever ill grab the spare 45 hp and head to my location and call it. Im debating on weither to drink my 4 beers now or wait, might drink them now tbh

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Hello again, my last post was days leading up to ctb, and i had to delay it due to partner in doing this delay
Now, at night ive realized that theres no way i can haul this dufflebag over 2 miles with no one calling the cops on me
So instead when my roomates leave for work/whatever ill grab the spare 45 hp and head to my location and call it. Im debating on weither to drink my 4 beers now or wait, might drink them now tbh
Best wishes.

Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
Welp in about an hour-1am here on my bday its happening. Thank yall for being here with me this past almost month <3

Attachments

• 20240422_233841.jpg
    20240422_233841.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Aww..
Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
Good luck and best wishes my friend

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Welp in about an hour-1am here on my bday its happening. Thank yall for being here with me this past almost month <3
This is honestly badass, I love the gun my friend. You're an inspiration. Rest in peace.