• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Got overwhelmed. Just up and left. Dad is mad at me but what can I do.
Sorry to hear it, how old are you if you don't mind me asking? I had a few terrible experiences when tried to work and dealing with mental issues while trying to work something even slightly intensive seems impossible. I did the same even in college, just dropped out randomly one day without warning my mother. One time when I was working I clocked off 30 minutes early and sat down, I somehow thought in my mind that if I clocked off so I wasn't getting paid then it was fine for me to give up that day. Turn out it wasn't, I got disciplined, humiliated I just quit.

Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
Honestly, don't let it get you down. I walked out on both of my factory jobs and the second one I walked out of, I was making over $21 an hour. I just didn't feel safe in either place and I didn't feel like a human at either place. They always didn't care about employees at all and had the mindset of "Everyone is replaceable".

Both places were extremely toxic no matter what department people worked in and shit was just not safe at all no matter where you went to. On top of that, everyone always acted like high school kids no matter how old they were. The place was full of drama 24/7.

voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
Sorry to hear it, how old are you if you don't mind me asking? I had a few terrible experiences when tried to work and dealing with mental issues while trying to work something even slightly intensive seems impossible. I did the same even in college, just dropped out randomly one day without warning my mother. One time when I was working I clocked off 30 minutes early and sat down, I somehow thought in my mind that if I clocked off so I wasn't getting paid then it was fine for me to give up that day. Turn out it wasn't, I got disciplined, humiliated I just quit.

C

Couchking

~
May 29, 2018
Must be nice.
Imagine if you were held there by a gun to your head.

Reactions: lv-gras
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I struggle to even find and keep a job, which is one of my reasons for ctb'ing (financial worries and instability), however, I too would quit work if it became too overwhelming and toxic. I don't like pain and suffering. Anyways, I hope you find the courage and ability to ctb in the coming months.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals