• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

disappear193

disappear193

Apr 9, 2024
We all wander off from time to time. It's the feeling that I've never really felt quite at home in this life. My life feels vacant. I am unsure what to do with my life. I guess I don't want to live it. I have such overwhelming, painful and raw feelings at times that I hope I can just find a way of losing myself. I am someone who thinks and feels much more than is reasonable. I hate myself for it. I believe that I will never find meaning in my sadness. That my hurt will continue to grow while I remain utterly insignificant. That I might never find myself. Thoughts like these often keep me up at night. I punish myself for my whole life, my whole life I punish. And in the end my life will amount to nothing.

///

///

May 5, 2024
dont hate yourself your a good person and i hope youre gonna feel alot better about yourself very soon!
your life is not vacant even if you think it feels like it
coming from sky!! me!!!

Reactions: disappear193
disappear193

disappear193

Apr 9, 2024
dont hate yourself your a good person and i hope youre gonna feel alot better about yourself very soon!
your life is not vacant even if you think it feels like it
coming from sky!! me!!!
love u

• Love
Reactions: ///