• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@Siderly Ah ok thanks, I have a friend who runs a business (not that I want to get anyone else involved but I will if desperate) but I guess they won't just sell to any business either, they need proof it's for meat curing?

Reactions: terminalending
Siderly

Siderly

Oct 15, 2022
@Siderly Ah ok thanks, I have a friend who runs a business (not that I want to get anyone else involved but I will if desperate) but I guess they won't just sell to any business either, they need proof it's for meat curing?
I didn't want to push it, and couldn't think of a way around so gave up. I suspect in UK if you register as a food business they'll want to check for hygiene etc straight away. Worth investigation though

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@Siderly yeh probably pretty stringent rules especially now, worth a try for sure but gonna be a long shot.

yukan

yukan

Apr 16, 2023
It was fairly easy to buy, although I may have to wait until it arrives to test it. I bought 150g which is plenty. I will keep you all updated!
hi could you pm me the link? i may not order it immediately, i'll have to see. tysm and good luck with it!

knux

knux

Nov 11, 2020
Please could somebody PM me a link? I've been kicking myself ever since IC died. Beyond desperate now.

S

sunsetbeach

Student
Feb 27, 2023
Could someone please please PM me the source? I can't find a seller that ships to my country. Drowning is the only alternative that's left.

J

J Peace

May 14, 2023
hi all,
Adding my name to the list of people wanting a good source for SN. Appreciate the help.

S

Skullinthewoods

Consciousness is a Burden
Sep 13, 2022
Missed the chance with IC 😭

I would appreciate a link if it turns out to be a legitimate source, gets through customs without issue and has high purity.

L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
Please please can I also have a PM with the source xx

lifeisjusttorture33

lifeisjusttorture33

Jul 26, 2023
It was fairly easy to buy, although I may have to wait until it arrives to test it. I bought 150g which is plenty. I will keep you all updated!
I'm rly struggling, would be so grateful if you could pm me

A

ajst

Jul 27, 2023
I am new on here and not sure if my PM function works yet. But please keep posted, I am in the UK and searching.