• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I literally have no one else to talk to so I'm just saying it here. I couldn't find a thread that was solely for venting so sorry if there's one.

I seriously have or had one of my worst episodes today. I threw up voluntary because I couldn't deal with all this tension anymore. I haven't done that in a year. I also cut myself so my new bedsheets are full of blood.

I sadly am out of alcohol or I would drink myself into oblivion now.

It's just that I got into something that made me feel rejected and now I feel like the most disgusting, filthiest piece of shit human being on the planet. I wish I could set myself on fire and burn everything down with me.

I don't know why this triggered me so bad. Probably because I've been feeling rather lonely and rejected for a while but I haven't had a breakdown like this in a while. I haven't cried like this in a long time.

I fucking hate living. I hate being me.

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I literally have no one else to talk to so I'm just saying it here. I couldn't find a thread that was solely for venting so sorry if there's one.

I seriously have or had one of my worst episodes today. I threw up voluntary because I couldn't deal with all this tension anymore. I haven't done that in a year. I also cut myself so my new bedsheets are full of blood.

I sadly am out of alcohol or I would drink myself into oblivion now.

It's just that I got into something that made me feel rejected and now I feel like the most disgusting, filthiest piece of shit human being on the planet. I wish I could set myself on fire and burn everything down with me.

I don't know why this triggered me so bad. Probably because I've been feeling rather lonely and rejected for a while but I haven't had a breakdown like this in a while. I haven't cried like this in a long time.

I fucking hate living. I hate being me.

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I don't think I can find the right words to tell you to feel better, so I'll just offer a patient ear.

Reactions: nuclearsnake