irikuwo

irikuwo

Oct 2, 2023
hey, i'd like to ask just how to calculate the parameters for a successful hanging. i don't want my money wasted on rope that will tear, or to fall from too low of a height and just slowly choke to death in agony. i want it to be as quick as possible. thank you for your answers! (for reference i'm 5,8', 176 lbs)

Reactions: Lostman1029
SpacexJunkie

SpacexJunkie

Oct 17, 2023
I am not well versed in ways to kill ones self, however I try to be a very open person and help people that want to live. If that person is you then feel free to message me, if you don't then I sincerely hope you find peace whatever way you choose. You can always message me to talk if you need though, goes for anyone else struggling too.

irikuwo

irikuwo

Oct 2, 2023
I am not well versed in ways to kill ones self, however I try to be a very open person and help people that want to live. If that person is you then feel free to message me, if you don't then I sincerely hope you find peace whatever way you choose. You can always message me to talk if you need though, goes for anyone else struggling too.
i appreciate the kind words but i'm afraid this is not the place to spread a message as such

SpacexJunkie

SpacexJunkie

Oct 17, 2023
i appreciate the kind words but i'm afraid this is not the place to spread a message as such
ok then I will not bother you, I just wanted to extend the olive branch, ultimately any decisions you make are your own.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Look up a "falling momentum calculator".
Then make sure that the rope
Is rated significantly higher than that.

A drop the length of one's leg is unlikely to break a neck. If I were to go with this method, I'd probably make sure that I dropped at least the height of my body- a fall of 3 to 4 meters should do the trick. I'd probably also make sure that the knot was positioned on the side of my neck, not the back of my neck.

Hanging is a pretty brutal way to go.

Reactions: Rhymester, grandeur.egg, Lostman1029 and 1 other person
irikuwo

irikuwo

Oct 2, 2023
Look up a "falling momentum calculator".
Then make sure that the rope
Is rated significantly higher than that.

A drop the length of one's leg is unlikely to break a neck. If I were to go with this method, I'd probably make sure that I dropped at least the height of my body- a fall of 3 to 4 meters should do the trick. I'd probably also make sure that the knot was positioned on the side of my neck, not the back of my neck.

Hanging is a pretty brutal way to go.
thank you man

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
We had a discussion about the same thing this morning Offering help only in the recovery section.