• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

scaleless_serpentin

Feb 14, 2024
I've always prided myself on how careful I am, questioning how anyone would fall for such obviously scammy tactics online.

And now, I just got scammed. Thought I found a better price for my medication, and right as the transfers went through, my brain finally decided to kick in. Worst part is, it wasn't my own money, but my mom's. It isn't an insignificant amount, and what little trust she had in me just got chopped away.

Spiraling heavily right now, and I have no one to talk to who won't chastise me for being a dumbass, and rightfully so. Right now I just need to feel like I'm not the only one out there.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
my computer friend ended up making a mistake costing his company (so not personal money). youre not a "dumbass" mistakes happen, although i can understand feeling that way. im one of those "i wont get scammed" people too so for it to happen.. fuuuuuuuuuck 🫂

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
i got scammed recently too, i lost so much... im in a void
but i cant, so i have lots of work to do

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
F

Federico

Jan 26, 2024
I've always prided myself on how careful I am, questioning how anyone would fall for such obviously scammy tactics online.

And now, I just got scammed. Thought I found a better price for my medication, and right as the transfers went through, my brain finally decided to kick in. Worst part is, it wasn't my own money, but my mom's. It isn't an insignificant amount, and what little trust she had in me just got chopped away.

Spiraling heavily right now, and I have no one to talk to who won't chastise me for being a dumbass, and rightfully so. Right now I just need to feel like I'm not the only one out there.
Maybe i'm wrong but when someone's down it's easier to scam him/her....you're not a bad person , i am a damn good academic and don't worry , what they try to do everyday is making me feel stupid to keep their status of so called intelligent people , it's their badness and malevolent soul ... you maybe are a bit naive as all we that suffer for love and trust....i found a bit of relief reading the 48 laws of power ...it helped

Shrike

Shrike

My pain isn't yours to harvest.
Feb 13, 2024
Thought I found a better price for my medication, and right as the transfers went through, my brain finally decided to kick in. Worst part is, it wasn't my own money, but my mom's. It isn't an insignificant amount, and what little trust she had in me just got chopped away.
Can't speak for your mom's reaction but getting scammed around medication is nothing to feel ashamed about IMO... medication shouldn't be so hard to get or so expensive you struggle to afford it, and shame on people who abuse such a situation.

I

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024

It happens to the best of us.
Contact the bank, they have fraud departments for this reason.
Hope it works out for you.