• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Many people will say that if you are unhappy, that you should just enjoy life! Be happy, get a nice job you like, a nice hobby, get a nice house, get married, have kids, and just enjoy life, and then retire! Especially older people say that all the time. With older people i mean of course baby boomers. The thing is the economy for young people isnt that great anymore. And if youre not healthy enough, it doesnt matter if the economy is great or not. You simply cant get a nice job, and a nice house, and a nice car. How many times did people say to you, just enjoy life?

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Many people will say that if you are unhappy, that you should just enjoy life! Be happy, get a nice job you like, a nice hobby, get a nice house, get married, have kids, and just enjoy life, and then retire! Especially older people say that all the time. With older people i mean of course baby boomers. The thing is the economy for young people isnt that great anymore. And if youre not healthy enough, it doesnt matter if the economy is great or not. You simply cant get a nice job, and a nice house, and a nice car. How many times did people say to you, just enjoy life?
The economy AND people aren't that great anymore. I'm close to a few Baby Boomers in my family. My mom, my aunt, and my uncle.

My mom says Nursing isn't the same as it used to be. Being a good person used to play a bigger part and now it's about getting straight As in nursing school, being a robot, and depending on machines and technology instead of looking at the patient and studying signs and symptoms. Also, there's now a lot of bullying in the field of Nursing.

My uncle is a flight attendant and he's shocked by how rude flight attendants are now days. He also despises how his son, who is a pilot, is often bullied into overworking and how people don't work together anymore.

There isn't as much community as there used to be for Baby Boomers and those born before that. Heck, my grandmother was born in 1924, got a teaching degree, married, had kids and was friends with her sorority sisters until she died at age 91. I'm lucky to hold on to a friend for a year!!

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
The economy AND people aren't that great anymore. I'm close to a few Baby Boomers in my family. My mom, my aunt, and my uncle.

My mom says Nursing isn't the same as it used to be. Being a good person used to play a bigger part and now it's about getting straight As in nursing school, being a robot, and depending on machines and technology instead of looking at the patient and studying signs and symptoms. Also, there's now a lot of bullying in the field of Nursing.

My uncle is a flight attendant and he's shocked by how rude flight attendants are now days. He also despises how his son, who is a pilot, is often bullied into overworking and how people don't work together anymore.

There isn't as much community as there used to be for Baby Boomers and those born before that. Heck, my grandmother was born in 1924, got a teaching degree, married, had kids and was friends with her sorority sisters until she died at age 91. I'm lucky to hold on to a friend for a year!!

Yes but we are the sick ones, not the society...

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I actually used to practice gratitude and tried to enjoy life....but I found that every time I'd practice gratitude, I'd lose what I was grateful for and be in horrible emotional pain. Life is such a sick joke.

"Gosh! I am so grateful I was able to live at home some extra years, save up $17,000 and buy a cute, 2016 light blue Hyundai Elantra without a car payment!" Few years later, I'm driving in the rain, I hydroplane on the freeway and total the car -.- So much for "the power of gratitude". Psh.

Losing the memories in that car and having it vanish from my life hurt so bad.

Reactions: blanketyblk