• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I'm sure they'll be able to answer your question, once they read it.
Well it's either a yes or no, and Christ if they can't help with travel costs, well.....please keep your Tuesday evening free.

*sigh* :notsure:
It's also the weekend. Hang in there till next week friend.
I am so anxious right now.
Being offered this really good job seemed to open up so many possibilities in my mind, and the flame started radiating within me again.
But I've realised that I cannot afford to go to work at this present time, not until the first pay day.

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I am so anxious right now.
Being offered this really good job seemed to open up so many possibilities in my mind, and the flame started radiating within me again.
But I've realised that I cannot afford to go to work at this present time, not until the first pay day.
Try to find ways to keep yourself busy and distracted till you know for sure what's going on.

mooncake

mooncake

Student
Aug 7, 2020
Well it's either a yes or no, and Christ if they can't help with travel costs, well.....please keep your Tuesday evening free.
Please try to stay calm for now. You'll find out soon enough. And if they can't help, but you'd still rather stay, then there will be another way for you to do that.

Keep that flame and don't worry.

Reactions: Chupacabra 44
Drowning fish

Drowning fish

I want to die
Sep 9, 2020
You should do it ! What is the worse that can happen when you already reached bottom low ? Of course, before take time to improve your mind.

Reactions: Chupacabra 44
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
... But I've realised that I cannot afford to go to work at this present time, not until the first pay day.
hmmm, maybe there's a place on the internet where you can go fund me dot com and come up with a rockin' sales pitch like yay you got a job! - need gas money. maybe it could work out so well you don't need no stinkin' job. just sayin'

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
I was surprised to see you here this morning! I say give it a try. Your ctb plans will always be there.

• Love
Reactions: BipolarGuy
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I haven't been able to find anything specific about this online, but I'll speak to them tomorrow.

I know 100% you used to be able to get a 'loan' so you could get to a job interview, maybe a suit or whatever. you had to apply for it. i think it had a name, just can't remember it. i mean it makes sense for them to do it, means you aren't claiming benefits anymore.

It was quite a while back the last time i claimed benefits, so things could be different. i would of thought it would still be the same though, even more so at the moment!