• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Last edited:
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Nevermind.. sorry I was able to access it.. it says

"Attorneys at Perkins Coie on Tuesday removed a product liability lawsuit against Amazon.com and Loudwolf Inc. to California Northern District Court. The suit, filed by C.A. Goldberg PLLC on behalf of the parents of two minor children, accuses the defendants of negligence in selling toxic levels of 98-99 percent pure Sodium Nitrite to two underage consumers who used the chemical compound to commit suicide. According to the suit, Amazon allegedly bundles Sodium Nitrite with other offerings, like an 'Amazon Edition' suicide instruction book, small scale and acid reduction medicine, to create suicide kits. The case is 3:22-cv-05718, McCarthy et al v. Amazon.com, Inc. et al."

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022

"Attorneys at Perkins Coie on Tuesday removed a product liability lawsuit against Amazon.com and Loudwolf Inc. to California Northern District Court. The suit, filed by C.A. Goldberg PLLC on behalf of the parents of two minor children, accuses the defendants of negligence in selling toxic levels of 98-99 percent pure Sodium Nitrite to two underage consumers who used the chemical compound to commit suicide. According to the suit, Amazon allegedly bundles Sodium Nitrite with other offerings, like an 'Amazon Edition' suicide instruction book, small scale and acid reduction medicine, to create suicide kits. The case is 3:22-cv-05718, McCarthy et al v. Amazon.com, Inc. et al."
What?!? That's ludicrous.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
They law firm "removed" the lawsuit because there was no case? Doesn't removed mean dropped the case? It's ludicrous. Amazon doesn't assemble suicide kits and they damn well know it. It's all about going after deep pockets.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
They law firm "removed" the lawsuit because there was no case? Doesn't removed mean dropped the case? It's ludicrous. Amazon doesn't assemble suicide kits and they damn well know it. It's all about going after deep pockets.
You'd have to read the lawsuit PDF. They tried saying Amazon was selling Kits. There's tons of information in the PDF.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Looks up and sees "Rare" to my disappointment
Yeah it's rare but possible. The first journal to mention the phenomenon came back from 1923-1935, so it could be many other incidents unreported. I think it's not peaceful enough as a method.

Reactions: houseofleaves
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Amazon will probably just settle the case without admiting guilt to just make the lawsuit go away.

Reactions: emgrl
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
It's crazy they are blaming Amazon. Blows my mind. They didn't sell "Suicide Kits" fucking idiots.. You'd have to read the PDF guys.. Amazon will show you items that are often purchased with the item you are viewing.

Reactions: emgrl
persimmontea

persimmontea

May 26, 2021
"111. Death from Sodium Nitrite induced Methemoglobinemia causes excruciating discomfort prior to death.... Individuals often experience volatile vomiting, seizures, diarrhea, and intense stomach pain. 112. The appearance of individuals who died or are dying of Sodium Nitrite toxicity is itself traumatizing. The lips and nails are blackened, and the skin is mottled and splotchy, and turns bluish gray. The limbs become rigid..."

If they're web savvy enough to access the ppeh and take screenshots of posts users made about SN, you'd think they'd grow to understand that SN is not "excruciating" based on the research and facts provided by firsthand accounts. I highly doubt LW is responsible for the appearance of a dead body looking "traumatizing"

Zegers

Zegers

Misfit
Dec 15, 2021
Basically mass media always trying to browbeat saying that SN is terrible when you lose consciousness within minutes.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
This message is directed to all the do-gooders, white-hats, LE, anti-choice visitors, parents of children that have committed suicide, etc., that we all know prowl this forum.

If you think that eliminating, outlawing, or making it harder to get substances like sodium nitrite, Nembutal, or any other substance that can be used for suicide, is going to somehow, miraculously, put an end to suicide, you are delusional. The rate of suicide is not going to change. It's been a constant throughout all of time. All this is going to result in is driving those that are suicidal to seek out more grizzly means. That blood is on your hands. Actually, all of the blood from suicides is already on your hands. Those that take their own lives became suicidal under your watch, either through actions you have taken, through your inaction, or your indifference. The truly suicidal users who come to this forum are already suicidal long before even finding this forum. Their reasons for being suicidal were not created here. What they find here are others who can relate to what they are feeling, obviously something they were unable to get from any of you. Until society can get to the root cause of why people become suicidal, there will never be any meaningful reduction in suicide deaths. Targeting the means to an end has never delivered any type of long-term solution to a problem. The truth of the matter is that reasons for suicide are far too varied and individualistic to ever allow for a complete solution. Whether it be bullying, shaming, heartbreak, loneliness, disease, cut-throat competition, failure, what have you, there is no cure for the human condition. Suicide is a fact of life, like it or not, no different than there will always be murders, and rape, and theft. So, go ahead, appease your guilt if you must, in the futile attempt to make up for your own failures and shortcomings. The real difference is that any blood that might be on the hands of members of this group washes off. The blood on your hands is permanent. Your endeavors will only result in new methods presenting themselves, and old methods being driven underground. But, I think you already know that, at least you should. Go ahead, file your lawsuits. You can go after the suppliers of materials that some use to end their lives. There will always be more. It's always easier to blame the gun rather than the person who pulled the trigger. If you would like to know the person who, actually, pulled the trigger, one need not look any further than right in the mirror.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
@Judy Garland
@NFFNSNC
This message is directed to all the do-gooders, white-hats, LE, anti-choice visitors, parents of children that have committed suicide, etc., that we all know prowl this forum.

If you think that eliminating, outlawing, or making it harder to get substances like sodium nitrite, Nembutal, or any other substance that can be used for suicide, is going to somehow, miraculously, put an end to suicide, you are delusional. The rate of suicide is not going to change. It's been a constant throughout all of time. All this is going to result in is driving those that are suicidal to seek out more grizzly means. That blood is on your hands. Actually, all of the blood from suicides is already on your hands. Those that take their own lives became suicidal under your watch, either through actions you have taken, through your inaction, or your indifference. The truly suicidal users who come to this forum are already suicidal long before even finding this forum. Their reasons for being suicidal were not created here. What they find here are others who can relate to what they are feeling, obviously something they were unable to get from any of you. Until society can get to the root cause of why people become suicidal, there will never be any meaningful reduction in suicide deaths. Targeting the means to an end has never delivered any type of long-term solution to a problem. The truth of the matter is that reasons for suicide are far too varied and individualistic to ever allow for a complete solution. Whether it be bullying, shaming, heartbreak, loneliness, disease, cut-throat competition, failure, what have you, there is no cure for the human condition. Suicide is a fact of life, like it or not, no different than there will always be murders, and rape, and theft. So, go ahead, appease your guilt if you must, in the futile attempt to make up for your own failures and shortcomings. The real difference is that any blood that might be on the hands of members of this group washes off. The blood on your hands is permanent. Your endeavors will only result in new methods presenting themselves, and old methods being driven underground. But, I think you already know that, at least you should. Go ahead, file your lawsuits. You can go after the suppliers of materials that some use to end their lives. There will always be more. It's always easier to blame the gun rather than the person who pulled the trigger. If you would like to know the person who, actually, pulled the trigger, one need not look any further than right in the mirror.
Exactly.. Thanks man..
Good Luck putting an end to all the up and coming research chemicals.

Last edited:
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022

Oh good, sn works. If pro lifers hate it 🀣 i checked amazon a while ago from a friend's link. Said out of order?

You're a bad parents if little kids manage to steal your credit card to ctb
"111. Death from Sodium Nitrite induced Methemoglobinemia causes excruciating discomfort prior to death.... Individuals often experience volatile vomiting, seizures, diarrhea, and intense stomach pain. 112. The appearance of individuals who died or are dying of Sodium Nitrite toxicity is itself traumatizing. The lips and nails are blackened, and the skin is mottled and splotchy, and turns bluish gray. The limbs become rigid..."

If they're web savvy enough to access the ppeh and take screenshots of posts users made about SN, you'd think they'd grow to understand that SN is not "excruciating" based on the research and facts provided by firsthand accounts. I highly doubt LW is responsible for the appearance of a dead body looking "traumatizing"
Seizures worry me. The rest is bearable? The dead always are rigid & scary

Last edited:
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Oh good, sn works. If pro lifers hate it 🀣 i checked amazon a while ago from a friend's link. Said out of order?

You're a bad parents if little kids manage to steal your credit card to ctb

Seizures worry me. The rest is bearable? The dead always are rigid & scary
You have to read the entire pdf...they are over blowing things.. they even mentioned one of the people having an excruciatingly painful death.. how would they know that if they weren't there..

Reactions: persimmontea