• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
As someone who is in the process of applying to Pegasos for my incurable illness, this would be incredibly beneficial for me to be able to witness what a death there actually looks like and what to expect on my part. Has anyone scanned the June 2021 update yet?

Reactions: persimmontea and itstoolateforme
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I'm not particulary interested in the Pegasus video myself, but I'm wondering about this:

We have also made another significant change this month to the Chapter on 'Nembutal Availability' as we ponder the disappearance of a long-time Mexican source of the drug.

I wonder what this change is. I think @RainAndSadness has access to the newest PPeH and might be willing to share these resources again.

Reactions: Wrennie, peacefulhorizons and singsreignrebuilder
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
It is possible to see deaths in suicide clinics on YouTube too.

Reactions: Snake of Eden
singsreignrebuilder

singsreignrebuilder

Mar 3, 2020
I'm not particulary interested in the Pegasus video myself, but I'm wondering about this:

I wonder what this change is. I think @RainAndSadness has access to the newest PPeH and might be willing to share these resources again.

Pretty sure the disappearance is A, and D as new recommended source? Still curious aswell.

Reactions: Wrennie
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Pretty sure the disappearance is A, and D as new recommended source? Still curious aswell.
Based on the description, it can only be A. Which is weird, because as far as I'm aware A is still around, just very slow...

LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Based on the description, it can only be A. Which is weird, because as far as I'm aware A is still around, just very slow...

How are you sure A is still around ? Have you or anyone received a reply from A from June to July 2021 ?

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
How are you sure A is still around ? Have you or anyone received a reply from A from June to July 2021 ?
Not THAT recently (as everyone seems to have switched to D), but I think I've seen people claiming they have received bottles from A 2-3 months ago?

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019

If she does have access to it that would be great, but usually the videos don't show up for some reason in the former versions of the PPeH that she's been able to upload

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Still wondering if anyone has access to this particular video

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Has anyone gained access to this video yet?

Reactions: disabledlife
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I haven't been on here in ages due to autonomic nervous system failure that is rapidly progressing but I was just curious if the latest PPeH was uploaded?

• Wow
Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
D

Deltawaves74

Dec 16, 2020
At the end of the day not many of us have enough money to go to Pegasus and die with dignity. So u not only have to be well off but also meet the criteria. So if u are poor and mentally ill u basically cannot die with dignity

• Hmph!
Reactions: peacechoice and suicidesheep31
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
watched that video. it is pointless
Why, is it because they do they not show anything? I am curious how long it takes for unconsciousness to kick in after the drug starts to flow through their veins, and whether the individual complains of difficulty breathing while still conscious or notably panics beforehand.

Last edited:
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
It is possible to see deaths in suicide clinics on YouTube too.
I've watched pretty much every single one of those but they always use oral N. Pegasos strictly uses Intravenous N, which is supposed to kick in much faster. I was hoping that the filmed euthanasia documented the time it took to kick in (although I suppose everyone is different, but a rough estimate would be extremely helpful.)

D

donewrong

doomed
Jul 14, 2021
Why, is it because they do they not show anything? I am curious how long it takes for unconsciousness to kick in after the drug starts to flow through their veins, and whether the individual complains of difficulty breathing while still conscious or notably panics beforehand.
in fact, they don't show the process itself
it's a mere interview of the inpatient before

• Aww..
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
in fact, they don't show the process itself
it's a mere interview of the inpatient before
Augh, that's so lame of them. :mmm:

I get it, most people don't want to be filmed as they're dying, but as much as Pegasos continues to assure me that their process is "peaceful" and "without complications" I'd be much more inclined to take their word for it if they had actual video documentation they could provide to us prospective candidates.

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Augh, that's so lame of them. :mmm:

I get it, most people don't want to be filmed as they're dying, but as much as Pegasos continues to assure me that their process is "peaceful" and "without complications" I'd be much more inclined to take their word for it if they had actual video documentation they could provide to us prospective candidates.

Not Pegasos but at 1:13:11 it shows use of IV N. Overwhelmingly superior to oral administration imo but IV (through a clinic) is not an option for most of us sadly : (

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rosie93, Wrennie and donewrong
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019

Not Pegasos but at 1:13:11 it shows use of IV N. Overwhelmingly superior to oral administration imo but IV (through a clinic) is not an option for most of us sadly : (

Thank you for the video link. I have actually seen that documentary before but they cut off right in the middle of the woman finally getting her IV N and it's hard to tell whether her increased breathing motions are simply due to fear or from her experiencing respiratory distress.

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Thank you for the video link. I have actually seen that documentary before but they cut off right in the middle of the woman finally getting her IV N and it's hard to tell whether her increased breathing motions are simply due to fear or from her experiencing respiratory distress.
It's pharmacologically impossible for respiratory distress to happen before unconsciousness with N (like every GABA-energic anesthetic). I understand your concern though. She was out very fast though (as expected) and it looked extremely peaceful.

• Love
Reactions: hermes, Wrennie and Alina
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
cant see i get this
Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
It's pharmacologically impossible for respiratory distress to happen before unconsciousness with N (like every GABA-energic anesthetic). I understand your concern though. She was out very fast though (as expected) and it looked extremely peaceful.
That's a miracle! Thank you for the very useful tidbit of info about N as well! I'd hate to feel myself struggling to breath in my final moments.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
At the end of the day not many of us have enough money to go to Pegasus and die with dignity. So u not only have to be well off but also meet the criteria. So if u are poor and mentally ill u basically cannot die with dignity
Exactly, this is shameful. I think those that are bottom of the ring need to have death as an option because not everyone is able to get out of their hole.

I wonder what happened to the source. That was my go to- Mexico travel if I needed to die.

Last edited: